"I'm sorry mum" Troy stood up giving his mother a hug

"It's ok sunshine"

"As you love me the I am I will love whatever you love unconditionally" Troy said kissing his mother's cheek. They held hands as Ryan lead them through the grace Neil and Troy attentive even though they didn't believe in it but they do it because Ryan believes in it. After they dug in there food eating with smiles. Troy told them how his first exams went apparently they went great and he says he will get A+ . Seeing from a far they are a perfect family and Neil loved every thing about it. If he didn't have responsibilities in leinsward he would have not gone back there instead he would stay here with these two amazing people.

Neil thought if Ryan could accept leaving Buma and go back with him to the pack as his Luna. Will he leave here? That was a question though Neil brushed it off not wanting to think about that when Ryan had just accepted to with him not even 24hours had passed, yet he promised to take things slow.

"Ok guys start talking" Troy said

"I accepted to be your dad's mate and now we are......ok he will first break the bond he has with his wife then I will be his boyfriend" Ryan replied smiling

"Really!?" Troy jumped up in his seat excited "I can't believe I'm going to have a mother and father. Our family is complete,I just need to be a big brother that's what's missing now" Troy said excited.

"Big brother" Neil and Ryan said at the same time.

"Yes baby brother or sister whatever I don't care, I want to be to be a big brother" Troy replied as Neil and Ryan looked at themselves with wide eyes. Ryan wasn't even thinking about that.

"What about we don't think about that since we just started dating alright" Neil said when he saw the shocked look on Ryan's face. Troy shrugged his shoulders sitting down as he enjoyed the rest of his food. After eating Troy went straight to his bedroom to go revise for tomorrow's exams as Neil went to take a shower and Ryan stayed behind to wash the dishes. Ryan went to his room him to taking a shower as he put on his sweats going back to the living room where he found Neil setting up his bed.

"Going to sleep now" Ryan asked walking towards him

"No I'm going to first work a little bit" Neil replied softly.

"Oh ok" Ryan said awkwardly "good night then" he said

"Did you need anything" Neil asked

"Um no I thought you would be up for a movie that's all" Ryan said "but go to work I will watch it in my bedroom"

"No let's watch it together"

"What about work" Ryan asked

"It can wait"

"Neil it's ok you work,  I already watched it many times" Ryan shrugged. Neil walked towards him putting his hands on Ryan's shoulders.

"I want to watch it with you baby" Ryan doesn't know why the pet name brings butterflies in his stomach but it does.

"Ok let me bring the CD and popcorn" Ryan squealed happily running away making Neil to Chuckle at the way he behaved. Neil had never thought a day would come and see Ryan like this, so childish but Neil was happy that he was the first person to see him like this and he hopes to be the last person. Ryan came back with the dvd and popcorn as promised, they sat on the couch after inserting it in in the dvd player."it's pretty old but interesting" Ryan whispered to Neil who nodded focusing on the film. They were watching leap year and Ryan doesn't know why but the movie excites him whenever he watches it.

To him it teaches him so much, like him right now. He never thought he would love Neil like ever. He never thought the person that brings you so much pain is the person who will bring joy. Like the woman in the movie, she traveled a hundred miles just to propose to her boyfriend who didn't give a fuck about her yet the person who was beside her, the person she never thought to love or like was the person who truly loved her. That's why Ryan loved the movie so much, sometimes you may look to your left thinking that there is happiness yet there is no any yet when you take a glimpse at your right you might find what you were looking for all the years.

In the middle of the movie Ryan put his head on Neil's shoulder both of them so engrossed in to the movie. Neil was carassing his hair softly pushing it back  Ryan loving the way Neil's hand felt in his hair in that he snuggled closer. He can't believe he had started trusting this man to this extent.

"That was some movie" Neil muttered when the credits started to roll up.

"Yeah" Ryan replied yawning. "It's my favourite movie" Ryan added moving his head out of Neil's embrace.

"I never watch movies but this one was so good" Neil said too. "You should go rest baby, you look tired" Ryan nodded "leave them here I will clean them up" Neil stopped him when he was about to pick up now the empty bowl. Ryan leaned in kissing him softly on the mouth, it wasn't a deep kiss or anything but they both felt it so deep in there bones.

"Good night love you" Ryan said walking away towards his bedroom without recognising what he had said. Reaching his bedroom his eyes widened in shook when he remembered what he just said. He started panicking wanting to go back out there and tell Neil what he meant but he was too scared to do so.

What did he do

Ryan fall on his bed as he yelled in the pillow for his big mouth. Why did he have to say that, for god's sakes they had just started dating not even 24 hours had passed and he says that. As in what is wrong with him.

Meanwhile since Ryan had said love you Neil hadn't moved at all. All his thoughts and eyes were on on the stairs were Ryan had gone wanting to go ask him if he meant what he had just said. Neil's heart was beating so fast in his chest, his wolf dancing around in his head in happiness. Their mate loves them but did Ryan mean it, was it a slip of a tongue, those were the thoughts running through Neil's head. He stood up wanting to go to Ryan and ask him yet he was scared of his mate's response.

What if Ryan tells him that he didn't mean what he said,that will crash Neil. So instead Neil laid down on the couch leaving the bubble bed on the floor as he looked up thinking so hard. Both men didn't get a wink of sleep that night.

*****