Chapter 110: The Explorers Club

Start from the beginning

Zane: Wait Nya, I don't think that's a very good idea-

(Nya leaves the room before Zane could finish)

Zane: (In the ShuriCopter) This will not end well.

(Meanwhile, an explorer is giving a presentation at the Explorers Club.)

Shippelton: Here I am, entering the Lost Tomb of Impending Peril.

Smythe: Jolly good, old boy!

Shippelton: Ah. And this is your humble narrator crossing the Great Chasm of Discontent.

Underhill: By jove, quite so!

Shippelton: At this point, I'm fleeing the Boobytraps of Inescapability.

Smythe: Gadzooks! How ever did you escape?

Shippelton: I didn't. They were inescapable. (He shows them his back is pieced with arrows.)

Underhill: Perhaps you should have that looked at, old bean.

(Back at the Land Bounty. Crystal is sitting on a chair piloting the Land Bounty.)

Crystal: (Sighs) Where's Styx when you need him?

Nya: (Runs in) Crystal! Come with me! (She takes Crystal's arm)

Crystal: Wait, what about the Land Bounty?

Nya: (Presses a button) There. Auto pilot. Now come on! 

(Nya pulls on Crystal's arm taking her to the back of the Land Bounty in a room.)

Crystal: Nya, what are we doing here? We need to get to the Explorers Club, to get the second Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu, to stop Aspheera.

Nya: Trust me, this is more important.

Crystal: What could be more important than stopping Aspheera from getting revenge on our Master?!

Nya: Ok, so that's important. But this is too. (Points to the door they had just walked out of.)

Lloyd: (Walks in the room) Nya, why did you need me again?

Nya: You two need to start talking to eachother. (Not being subtle at all)

(Crystal and Lloyd look at Nya in confusion)

Crystal and Lloyd: What are you talking about?

Nya: You both have been avoiding eachother since the Hospital. So I'm putting you back together. (Puts her hands together to show her point) 

Crystal: (Laughs) Uh, Nya? We aren't avoiding eachother.

Nya: Wait, what?

Lloyd: We agreed Clutch had a screw loose when he said, uh, that. (Scratches his head)

Crystal: He did ride a fireball after all.

Nya: So you both are still talking to eachother?

Crystal and Lloyd: Yea?

Nya: Oh, well that's a relief. (Walks out talking to herself.) Now I just need to set up a date with Jay's help, and get that riddle cracked. (Crystal and Lloyd only hear the last part)

Crystal: Wait- what riddle? (But Nya leaves the room)

(The ShuriCopter and the Land Bounty arrive at the Explorers Club.)

Zane: (On Crystal, Lloyd, and Nya's communication) We have reached our destination.

Shippelton: (Through the window) I do say, rather noisy contraptions, Wart!