~Epilogue~

"Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

(Please read the Author note at the end for sure!! Enjoy reading!)

"Looks like someone is very eager to get home?" Lilly asked me with a smirk and I rolled my eyes with a smile in my face.

"Well! If you have a super caring, super hot boyfriend, you kind of rush to get home. And you should know it since you have been eager to get home nowadays too!" I asked with a smirk leaving her flushed.

Who would've known that Lilly and Michael would get into a relationship and is going strong!?

I got to know just a month ago that they have gotten into a relationship and I don't miss a chance to tease her about it.

"Oh shut up!" She grumbled, a blush creeping up her neck whereas I laughed.

"Raizel is gonna come pick you up?" She asked as she kneaded the dough.

"Oh yess! I told him I'll get to his place myself but him being the stubborn oaf, said he will come pick me up" I said laughing and she smiled.

"I am glad you found someone Coco. You deserve the world" she said with a soft smile and I felt touched.

Lilly was there when I really wanted someone to help me out with the diner. I was new in the business world. Marketing for my diner, improving my skills and building this small empire of mine. She was there to help me as someone who knows the struggle of a chef building something for myself.

"Thank you Lills, I am glad we have someone good in our lives" I said softly.

"Coco! Your guy is here!" Isaac said poking his head in and I nodded smiling.

"Looks like I gotta go! I'll see you tomorrow and close up soon! Call me if you need anything! I'll be here" I said and Lilly nodded giving me a hug.

After bidding my byes I went out to see Raizel waiting in the car. I beamed at him, getting in the car before leaning in and pecking his cheek.

"Hi Rai!" I said and he smiled at me. Raizel go more comfortable smiling now than before.

"Hi cariña, how was your day?" He asked and I started telling him about my entire day excitedly. I had a really good day and I told him all about it.

Life seems much better now. It's been almost a year since Raizel and I got into a relationship. It's been a few months since Raizel opened about himself. He was trying and at times we had fights due to him not being able to communicate but he tried and I helped him and it got better for the both of us.

One main thing we made sure that we communicated, whether we shouted or yelled or sulked or loved, we made sure to communicate it.

We grew a lot in this year, not only as a couple but as individuals as well. Being with him, gives me courage and strength. Being with me, gives him peace and a way to tackle his demons. We make ourselves lose and find each other as well.