~Chapter- 23~

"Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love."
-Rumi

Entering his building, I felt out of place but then again, this is not my usual scene

Entering his building, I felt out of place but then again, this is not my usual scene. This building looked so.....modern and new.

I pressed on the 23rd floor as that's where Raizel's penthouse is. I waited till the elevator got there and took a deep breath going out.

I rang the bell and waited for him to open it and he did. Only in a much more sexy way.
He was standing with no shirt on and with a small, tiny smile on his face and I am a goner.

Fuck! This guy and his shirtless self infront of me! If he doesn't want me to jump his bones, he needs to wear a damn shirt!

"Hi!" I squeaked out peeling my eyes off his well sculpted body.

"Hey there ceilo" he said and moved aside letting me in. I took of my boots and entered.

"Woah! You have a beautiful home" I said as I stared at what's infront of me. It's rich, modern but simple.....dark.

"It's just a house" Raizel said from behind me and I looked at him at how he emphasized on house

"And why do you say that!" I asked him. We are at a small point in this new relationship where we are a little more comfortable to ask certain questions.

Atleast we are getting there!

He just shrugged in response and said.

"Because it never felt like home" his response made me curious but he noticed my gaze and turned away going into the kitchen I assume.

I silently followed him and instantly met with an aromatic smell. It smelled so good!

I plopped myself on the counter and watched him fish out stuff and cook silently and it's such a hot scene to see!

He looked super hot cooking in the kitchen with no shirt on. I can feel myself getting turned on and pressed my thighs together.

Mr. Deluca here knows what he is doing to me as he glanced at me top to bottom from time to time and smirked.