~Chapter- 28~

"Make love when you can. It's good for you."
-Kurt Vonnegut

********Mature content (+18)*********

"Fuck! Yess!" I screamed as Raizel pinched my nipple and yanked my hair back and he sucked on my neck.

He bit my neck and pinched my nipple at the same time making me moan hard and he pounded into me from behind.

This morning when I woke up, I found Raizel sitting wide awake, staring at me with a small smile.

We laughed about how good last night was before I leaned in to give him a small kiss.

What started off as a small kiss, turned into a full blown make out and later into hot, steamy sex, where my man fucked me sideways.

And it continued down to shower sex and here we are. Raizel making me scream his name like he promised and me getting fogged up with pleasure.

Fuck! He is so good!

One touch from him and I come apart, orgasming like a bitch in heat.

"Oh yess!" I moaned as he hit the right spot and he grunted as I squeezed him into me.

"You little wench.....you keep.....ugh....doing that. Squeezing me into you" he gritted ramming into me harder.

In turn I just squeezed him more and he smacked my ass. The sting of that and the pounding inside me made me come over the edge. We both moaned coming apart together and Raizel held me as my legs shook and I sighed.

*********Mature content ends********

I turned around to see him discarding his condom and I chuckled.

"You are such a beast Raizel!" I said snaking my arms around his neck and he circled his arms around my waist pulling me closer, pecking my lips.

"Your loss, you released him" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Actually my gain" I whispered smirking and leaned in, biting his ear lobe softly.

I placed a kiss on his jaw and rubbed my hands up and down his chest.

"Unless you want another round, you better refrain ceilo" Raizel said in his gruff voice and I can feel his cock hardening. I laughed and said.

"Get your boy down. I have to get to work and even you have a meeting" I said and squeezed his cock hard once before smirking at him and turning around, opening the tap.

"Little minx" he whispered swatting my ass, making me laugh.

We then showered and cleaned up before heading out and getting ready. I already brought some clothes over so I can get ready in the morning easily. It's convenient. Raizel keeps a few clothes over mine and I keep a few in his place.