~Chapter- 19~

"Love: Two minds without a single thought."
-Philip Barry

"Coco! Is the pasta ready? And Isaac? The rolls?" Lilly asked coming inside, slightly breathless

"Yes, the pasta is ready and Lills! Stay here and take care of this while I go serve the pasta okay?" I said wiping my hands with the napkin and kept it aside.

"What?! No! I'll go give it" Lilly said but I have her a stern look which shut her up.

Lilly has been working since morning and the diner is super packed today.

"You sit and relax for a minute. I am going to ask Sierra to come inside too. Isaac and I can take over for the serving. Alright Isaac?" I asked him over my shoulder after making Lilly sit and he nodded smiling at me.

"Yes boss! Let's go!" He said in a cheerful tone and we read the order summaries and went ahead.

"Here you go sir! Your pasta!" I said and served the last order and for now, it's settled.

I turned to go to the counter when the bell dinged and I turned to the door.

Raizel is standing there looking around. Probably for me as when his eyes landed on me.....they softened for a fraction of seconds.

"Good afternoon Sir" I said smiling up at him and he narrowed his eyes at my greeting.

"You didn't pick up my calls" he said in a hard tone and I frowned.

"Oh! That's because I have been totally busy. The diner is super stuffed as you can see and I haven't taken a breath properly today" I said and he nodded.

"Come on a date with me" he said and I looked at him shocked.

This dude is funny! Only Raizel Deluca can ask or rather demand someone like this!

After yesterday's fiasco where he asked me to date him, he asked me to be his girlfriend. Well, I did agree with my own hesitations but I wanted to give it a try. I mean, he clearly is trying if he did come to ask me to date him, or rather demand. But, he tried. And for a second I thought, why don't I try? I don't know whether I can trust him or not until I get to know him. So why do I take this chance to get to know him?

What if my destiny really did bring me to him? My Dad always used to tell me that if a worthwhile risk comes your way, never lose it. Take it, because that in life becomes a great journey. And I did.

Raizel Deluca is bad for my heart. But I am hoping to see if he is worth it.

"Okay" I said and his brows furrowed. I know, normally I would tell him to ask me but I know coming here with that cute confused frown and demanding me is also so much for him.

And also, I didn't even expect him to come demand me for a date when he doesn't know basic things of a relationship. It's adorable at the most. I actually planned on asking him out but he genuinely surprised me.