~Chapter- 34~

"True life is lived when tiny changes occur."
-Leo Tolstoy

(Please read Chapter- 33 before you read this because I updated before

(Please read Chapter- 33 before you read this because I updated before. Enjoy reading and do read the Author note!!)

"How fucking dare he?" Sofia seethed in a low dangerous voice indicating she is extremely angry right now.

"Sof, leave it please" I croaked out with my hoarse voice.

After I walked away....from him, I went home straight. My heart expected him to come behind me but it's a good thing too he didn't. I need time.

Time to think and process. At the spur of the moment I did cry a lot and walked away but I need to think it over.

Emotions sometimes makes you unthink. They don't let you think and you need to take some time for that. Processing things is always necessary so you know, that what you are doing is correct for you and those around you.

That's why after I came back to my place I stayed home whole day yesterday and today my friends came barging in when I failed to attend to my calls.

"I am fine guys. I mean not right now. But I'll be okay. I just need to think and process" I said and Sof hugged me tighter.

Ayra, the one who is more reasonable than Sof stayed silent till now and she looked up at me giving me a smile and squeezing my hand.

"Sof.....don't get angry at what am about to say" she warned Sofia who in turn narrowed her eyes at the former and Ayra took a deep breath before speaking.

"Vince told me two days at how Raizel had been acting strange lately and this is the first time after you two started dating how he is being the monster he is known to be. Vince always speaks about his family and that's why I know Raizel changed after meeting you. He became less......ruthless according to Vince.

I know that this is not the correct time to tell you this but, I really think Raizel is not speaking the truth. Remember the thing we believe in Coco. What's in front of the eye is not always the right thing. Just.....take your time but don't.....forget that. Don't give up on.........things which make you happy" she said softly and it gave me a lot to think about.

She is right. What meets the eye is always not true. There are things which are beyond what we see, hear, feel, believe. I always and always strongly believe in that.

One of the most wise things my Dad taught me in life. And that's what I kept in mind as I processed things.

"I......know that Raizel cared about me in these past months. He was very attentive. He liked me. I am sure of that. I am not someone who can be deceived through emotions easily. He is genuine. He has some conflict within him. He always did. He don't get attached easily. I know that too. Something is bothering him and one of the reason why he uttered those hurtful words could be because of that" I said thinking of everything and things made more sense.