~Chapter- 13~

"The aim of life is to live, and to live means to be aware, joyously, drunkenly, serenely, divinely aware."
-Henry Miller

(I just couldn't stay away from updating after seeing all your comments lol! But, please read the Author note at the end! Enjoy reading!!)

"I want you to sleep with me"

Is the only thing which went through my head for a moment before I burst out laughing. I laughed like a crazy person, chuckling to myself, whereas he stared back at me with a serious face.

"Woah! I thought this type of crap only happens in Wattpad stories!?" I asked myself and chuckled.

He appeared a little offended maybe, as I am laughing on his face. I covered my mouth with my hand to stop laughing.

When I finally calmed down, he was still serious, not even a smile, not even a frown. Just emotionless. And that's what made me surprised, at how emotionless he was, throughout this entire thing.

"Why do you want to sleep with me?" I asked him calmly with a tiny smile.

Honestly, it started to concern me that I haven't slapped the shit out of him already and chased him out of here. But then, why would someone like him comes here, and asks me to sleep with him?

I mean, I am not saying why me! Because I know I am very desirable. I know that guys want to sleep with me. Having confidence in myself and my body or life is something I am proud of, even if I have some issues with it time to time.

But, what piqued my interest, is his tone of voice and facial expressions. He asked me to sleep with him, almost like it's a business deal. Like he he does not feel anything about this. Or rather, he is not letting himself feel.

He stared at me, a little taken aback by my question. He composed himself and spoke.

"Because I can't forget you" he said and though my heart fluttered unknowingly at that sentence, I got confused.

"Huh?" He sighed and raked a hand through his hair.

"Ever since I saw you, I can't get you out of my fucking mind. That's why I started to avoid you. I wanted to. That's why I didn't accept your date. But I have to get you out of my system. So sleep with me. And it will be done. I am sure it's just an attraction" he said monotonously.

I got speechless. I didn't know what to say to that. I am flattered that he has been thinking of me. But no way in hell I would jump right into bed with him.