~Chapter- 14~

"Only the free mind knows what Love is."
-Jiddu Krishnamurti

People understanding each other has been long forgotten

People understanding each other has been long forgotten. Nobody understood me ever. Well except my brother's. Even though I confuse them, atleast they don't judge me. Even my parents never understood me. Well according to me that is.

And the way that girl smiled at me when I asked her to sleep with me is just so.....out of ordinary for me. I honestly thought she would make an issue out of it.

But she was calm. She was easy and she understood me. She said she understood me.

Honestly, I can't seem to fathom how. How can she?! When even I can't!?

Day by day she is starting to bug me. And I can't have that. I can't take that. I am so insanely attracted to her that I want to take her right then and there whenever I meet her. But I can't. I won't force myself on her. That's why I made the offer. I know she is attracted to me too. And I thought it's a win win.

But she don't want that. She wants commitment. She wants to have someone serious. She wants someone who would eventually like her, love her.

I am not that. I am not someone who is capable of love.

"You aren't capable of love. No one loves you. Love isn't for you...."

I jerked out of my thoughts and opened my eyes looking around my office. I sighed and stood up walking towards the large window.

Coral is a beautiful woman. And she deserves someone good. I don't think it's me. It's so cliched to even say that but it's the truth. Your own insecurities are your enemies and as ruthless as I am. I have a lot of them. And I don't want anyone knowing them. Not even my friends though they know me.

When her friend Sofia said that she is going out on a date, it shouldn't have bothered me. But it did. If she goes out.....likes that guy. Then maybe she will date him. And she would be his. I don't have any right to go possessive over her because she is not mine.

I am extremely possessive of my things. But I am not when they are not mine. I can't force her to stay single. I am fucked up.

Literally fifty shades of fucked up and I don't want to drag her in this mess but then I do too. I want to drag her into my life for me, to be with me.

Why the fuck am I even thinking about her? This is illogical. Attraction, liking, all these are illogical. I have to be practical about this.

But then the image of her leaning towards me and kissing my cheeks. I remembered how her lavender scent was wafting through my senses and was teasing me. Her soft lips hitting my cheek.

"Fuck!!" I cursed as I felt myself go hard. I never ever in my entire life got a boner by imagining about someone. She is confusing me. Why do I feel like this!? What the fuck is she doing?!

I ran a hand through my hair biting back the anger rising in me and fisted my hands.

My office door barged open and I already know who came in. In this entire fucking world, only my friends would come in without knocking. Even my parents come inside after knocking. These two have always been like this and honestly am okay with it because it's them.

"Hey bro!" Vince said plopping down on my couch and Adrian followed him by sitting beside him. Even I went and sat down infront of them.

"Hey" I said gruffly and they looked curious.

"I heard that the devil is back again today and is spitting fire. What happened?" Adrian asked.

"I asked her to sleep with me" I said and their mouth hung open. It's comical but I am not in the mood to laugh.

It's a rarity that I laugh or smile. Haven't since as long as I can remember. Since 17 years something?

"You what?! Explain right now!" Dramatic Vince exclaimed and I grumbled explaining them what all happened.

"You are a fucking asshole to ask her that! Why would you do that?! But what's more surprising is she didn't beat the fuck out of you. Honestly after that club scene where she beat the guy black and blue, she is fierce as fuck! The fact that she was calm with you for some reason is surprising dude" Vince said after hearing everything.

Adrian nodded and spoke "If she is this calm with you, I am telling you she is made for you. No one can handle you dude. And that girl is making your ass stutter"

What he said, hit a nerve and my anger came back. The fact that my emotions are not being controlled and are being let out is angering me. And I just punched the table infront of me making them gasp.

"What the fuck Raizel?!" Adrian said coming to me examining my wound whereas, Vince ran to get a first aid box.

"Are you fucking nuts?! Stop doing this shit dude just cuz you can't control your feelings" Vince said cleaning my wound.

It didn't even pain. I don't understand but it doesn't pain. Physical pain means nothing anyways. Guess everything just made me numb.

After he cleaned my wound, Vince got up and they both sat down after asking the cleaning people to clean the mess up.

"Mom is hosting a lunch tomorrow and you know that we have to go right?" Adrian asked me and I nodded.

"I told Mom that I am coming" I said and they both nodded.

"You know that I invited Ayra too right? She said she will bring Sofia and Coral too" Vince said and my body tensed.

She will be there.....fuck! It's hard to control myself around her and that angers the fuck out of me.

But this is going to be interesting. Though I will stay away.....seeing her is always interesting.

I got lost in thoughts of her and immediately shook my head. I looked at Adrian and Vince to see them scrutinizing me.

Great!

"Drinks anyone?" I asked as I got up to fetch them already knowing their response while I certain hazel eyed girl in stuck in the back of my head.

Hello lovely readers!!!! Though Raizel asking her that question is wrong I can't help but feel sad about his confusion towards his feelings! I hope he sorts it out! Can't wait for the upcoming chapters!!! What about you?! Lemme know! Stay tuned and enjoy reading!!!

P.S. Please do share the book with your friends guys if you think it's worth!!!!!

 Please do share the book with your friends guys if you think it's worth!!!!!