~Chapter- 36~

"Instead of creating a reason why you cannot love the world, try to create a reason why you should and must love the world."
-Sri Chinmoy

Years ago when everyone urged me to open up, I never did

Years ago when everyone urged me to open up, I never did. I never had a reason to. Or rather I never wanted to take any reason and open up.

But, today I have to. Because if I don't, I would be the most biggest idiot in the world. I already am an asshole, for saying all those things about the one girl who did everything for me. Who became everything to me.

"I.......am not condoning my actions, neither am I giving any excuses. I am just going to tell you about myself and you decided if you want to take them or not. I won't force you afterwards" I said choking on the last part.

It's hard for me to tell her than she can leave me too. But I have to. I am too fucked up. I can't.......I can't force her to be with my fucked up self.

"I.....when I was 5 my parents left me with my grandmother. Or rather, step-grandmother. She is my Dad's stepmother. My Dad started his own company. He needed to focus on that and he couldn't leave my Mom behind because she is his life. And what about me? They couldn't take care of me and the company so they left me at that woman's. Her name was Abielle Deluca. Aby, as she used to call her self.

She assured my parents, she will look after me. My grandfather was also alive at that time. The initial yeara with her.......they were good. My grandpa used to teach me all the morals or values I know today. Everything I learnt is from him.

When I was 8 he passed away. Or rather he was killed. Abiella killed him, to get his inheritance money. I know that because she fucking told me that. After he passed away, she got to know that his property, it mostly came to me. Not even my Dad. He just gave a portion of money to his second wife and my father.

My Dad did not have a problem, because he felt happy to have something of his own. Abiella though, she was hurt. She always held a deep hatred for my father. She has a son herself and he only got money from my grandpa. She got enraged and the hate she has towards my Dad for being better than her son, she took it out on me" I said looking away.

What happened after my Grandpa left me is always horrifying for me as a kid.

"After.....that, my parents just let me be with Abiella. They said they have more works to do now since the company is rising. They made me go to a nice school near my grandpa's place. They thought they are leaving me in care. But they didn't realise they are pushing me to torture.

Abielaa, who.....wanted to take out her hatred, she slowly started abusing me. It was verbal at first. Subtle taunts and mockeries.......it then escalated to.......physical. She started hitting me with small stuff and it lead to big ones later. Once she even hit me with an iron rod. Once with some stick which has fire on it. The scars eventually faded but the internal scars didn't. She used to hit me in places no one can see.