~Chapter- 8~

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."
-Helen Keller

Saturday morning after the whole club fiasco on Friday night was terrible

Saturday morning after the whole club fiasco on Friday night was terrible. When Sofi said that we were having celebratory drinks I didn't think she would get us a strong shot. And even though I don't drink much surprisingly I can hold my alcohol well. And only for that matter I was much more sober than them both at the end and got us home safe.

But, that didn't stop the shitty headache from gracing my head.

Waking up today morning I was hit with a bad headache thankfully not too unbearable but unfortunately very irritating. I took a long shower and took medicine for my head before heading to the kitchen to make some hangover breakfast for my friends. I for a fact know they are gonna groan in pain when they wake up.

"Shit!" I heard Ayra's voice when I was flipping the pancakes.

"What happened?! Are you okay?!" I asked concerned when she was groaning in pain.

"Yesterday Vince asked me out for a brunch saying he wants me to meet his brothers. He also told me to ask you guys to come meet him if I like and I totally forgot about that. He is gonna be so pissed when he knows I forgot!" Ayra said resting her head on the couch.

"Oh! Do you want us to meet him?" I asked slowly wanting to know her thoughts.

She blinked her eyes slowly thinking about it "At first I felt like maybe it's too soon. But I know that I clearly feel for the guy and I want my sister's to meet him and I also want to get to know his family" She said thinking if over.

"Awwwwww you are whipped babe!" I said excitedly whereas she rolled her eyes trying to hide her blush muttering 'shut up'

"Wait so the brunch is today?!" I asked wondering how we are gonna get ready so fast when it's like 10 in the morning.

"Yeah! Am so sorry for telling you last minute but I totally forgot" Ay said her face forming an expression of guilt.

"Its fine! Don't worry about it! I mean we can have a light breakfast and maybe we can meet at 1 or something like direct for lunch if that's okay with your boyfriend. The only task is waking Sof up but I'll deal with it. Ask him about the timings then we can start getting ready" I suggested and she went to talk to her boyfriend whereas I went to wake Sofi up which was a hectic task I must say.

Ayra's boyfriend agreed to meet with his brothers at 1 PM in some restaurant so we started getting ready. Sofia and Ayra keep their clothes in my house and the same goes with me so that whenever we have a sleepover or emergency we can easily have access to our stuff. So, they got ready with the stuff they have here.

I chose a dark blue floral sundress which has a slit on the left side and left my hair open in waves applying minimal makeup. I paired my outfit with a white bag, few accessories and flats since I didnt feel like wearing heels after last night.