~Chapter- 17~

“Faith makes all things possible... love makes all things easy.”
—Dwight L. Moody

"We kissed okay? Nothing else happened! Or rather you came barging in before anything happened! Now stop hoarding me!!!" Was what I had to shout in order to shut my nosy friends up

Well only for a second anyway so nevermind!

"Oh my god!!!! You guys kissed!!!!"

"Fuck! How was it!!?? Was daddy any good?! Did any Hanky Panky happen!!!!? When are you getting that big bun into the oven!?"

Were the collective shrieks of my best friend's as they stood over me shouting like banshees.

We are back at my apartment now and since then they have been pestering me to tell them what happened. Ayra and Vince were shocked to find us in Raizel's room. Especially in such a......compromising postion. Though they were good enough to not talk about it there. We left right after and came back to my house.

"Calm down both of you and let me speak!! Sit down. Now!" I ordered them and they shut their mouths up before sitting down obediently.

I took a huge breath and started speaking. Rather excitedly.

"The kiss was.......amazing!!! Like I have never been kissed like that. It was so fucking consuming!!! It was just one kiss though. He said that he would meet me soon and I don't know when but he said that. He also told me to not talk to Lucas" I told them and they squealed.

"I knew it! He was glaring at you throughout lunch when you and Luke were talking! He was so jealous! Fuck! Coco you are blushing!!" Ayra said and I laughed cupping my heated cheeks.

"Dude! But this so messy! Like what the fuck!? I don't understand anything! He said he don't want a relationship and rather just a one night stand because he wants to get me out of his system. I want something stable and I told him no before but we kissed now and the way he said he would meet me? It felt like a promise. He felt different. Not that cold, rude man but someone who is different and has another side! Ofcourse he has another side, he is not showing but at that moment? All this, it just freaked me out" I said and sighed.

Sof and Ay came and sat down on either of my sides and hugged me tight giving me some comfort.

"Don't think too much about this. He did say he will come meet you right? So wait and see whether he does or not. If he does, you can go from there. If he does not? He is a fucking dipshit and you will know what to do. Either way we are here so don't worry" Sofia said and I smiled at her.

"Leave all this and you both go. I know you guys have to work on that project your boss gave you" I said and they both looked conflicted.

I know why. They are concerned about me.