"I love you......I did for a long time but I was scared enough to let it out. I can't let negative thoughts cloud me forever and my first step is by saying how much I love you. You are my sky. You are my safe haven. I may not be able to communicate much a lot of times but just hang in there. Because I am pretty sure I'll always pull back to you" he said and I squealed!

Yep! I literally squealed before hugging him and he laughed.

"I love you so much!!!! Thank god! You said that! I couldn't keep it in myself from saying it to you since so long!!!" I said kissing his neck and he squeezed me in our hug.

"I need you ceilo. More than anything because you make me feel good. You take my darkness and make it into light" he said and I smiled pulling away looking at him.

"I know! Without me, you would probably drown in your work and become a literal caveman by growing 8 layers of beard with a stinking personality!" I said with a cheeky smile and he narrowed his eyes at me playfully.

"Oh! Is that so?" He asked with a playful smirk.

"Oh yess! It is so! Now shut up and come here and kiss me! It's been so long!" I said and he chuckled before leaning and kissing me with all the longing we feel for each other.

I don't even know when he backed me up and now I am laying on the bed with him on top of me, kissing each other wildly.

His wandering hands roamed all around my body, squeezing and kneading every part of me.

"Fuck! I missed you cariña" he said and I smiled rubbing his jaw.

"Me too" I said leaning up and kissing him again.

********Mature content (+18)*********

His hands expertly slipped my top and jeans off and now I layed there just in my panties and bra.

"Too much clothing. We don't want that now do we cariña?" He asked biting his lips before he took off his own clothes and slipped my undergarments off as well.

His hand trailed down my neck squeezing my breasts in between before trailing it down again coming to a halt on southern region, cupping my warm pussy and he grunted in approval.

"Wet.....all for me" he murmured before slipping his fingers inside me, plunging them in a hard thrust.

"Raizel.......fuck!" I hissed as his fingers hit a spot spreading pleasure through me.

"You are so tight and wet....all for me cariña" he said kissing my neck and biting on it.

"Oh yeah....right there....all for you Rai" I moaned and bit my lip as he curled his fingers inside.

My toes curled at the familiar feeling of my orgasm coming.

"Raizel....I need you closer.....more closer" I pleaded and he instantly took his fingers out of me before taking me by my arm and making me sit.

He made me straddle him as he kissed me hungrily and trailed his hands all over me. His lips found my breasts, licking and sucking my nipples making me throw my head back.

He guided his hard cock into my dripping pussy and plunged inside deeply. This position just makes me feel more fuller with him.