°Chapter 19° You Should Probably Open The Door

Start from the beginning

"You see Tanya," Bill begins. "Sector Seven is a hidden agency. Not even the government knows about it."

"No shit." I remark.

"Which is why the only people who know about it, are the people that work within the agency." Bill says slowly.

"Okay?" I raise an eyebrow. "So what does that have to do with anything?" I ask confused. He pinches the bridge of his nose, taking calming breaths.

"You must really be stupid." Bill remarks.

"Excuse me?" I snarl. "I am not stupid!"

"Then think about it Tanya! I know about Sector Seven. The only people who know about are the people who work here." My eyes widen.

"No..no fucking way!" I shout. "You're lying!"

"Am I? Why not ask your little friend inside your head."

'Sparky? Please tell me he is lying!' I plead.

'...He is..not lying dear.'

"Well?" I turn to face him, glaring holes into his skull.

"How do you know about Sparky?" I demand. Bill chuckles; his asshole demeanor back.

"I was head of the experiment Tanya. I was the one who came up with it!"

No..he has to be lying.

"But they fired you!" I exclaim.

"That might be true Tanya, but that doesn't mean they stopped working on MY project." Bill replies, standing up from his chair.

'You knew Sparky?'

'..I did not know this man was your father Tanya, no. I only knew he started everything.'

"When the government finds out about this," I threaten, but stop when Bill laughs; a roaring laugh that makes my blood freeze.

"Tell me Tanya," Bill says walking towards me. "How will they know, if there's no proof?"

'He's going to kill me!'

"You wouldn't dare!" I remark. "You wouldn't dare kill me." My heart drops as I watch him pull out a knife; a butcher knife.

"Don't bet on it dear." Bill purrs.

'Sparky what do I do!?'

'What do you think?'

Then it hits me.

The Autobots. I can contact them through our bond. The thought makes me smirk.

"Take one more step, and I promise you'll regret it." I say darkly.

"Is that so?" Bill asks with a raised brow; stepping forward.

"I'm warning you!" I back up as he steps forward again.

"You have no one Tanya, no one can save you." Bill purrs.

I close my eyes, focusing on the light within me.

"I warned you." I whisper.

~3rd Person Pov~

"What do you mean we can't see her?" Sam shouts angrily. Simmons rolls his eyes.

"You heard me boy. You. Can't. See. Her." Simmons says.

"Who's her visitor anyway?" Mikaela asks out of no where.

"Classified."

"When CAN we see her?"

"Classified."