Whipped

LILAH'S POV

I'm starting to believe it.

It's been.. Maybe a week? I don't know I don't have any sense of time.

I haven't been to sleep, and if I have. It was for a few seconds.

I'm going insane.

All i've been able to think about is home.

Luckily that same doctor has been in here to help me piss. Pissing myself does not seem cool. At all.

"One thousand and four. One thousand and five-"

"What the fuck are you doing?" Dimitri asks annoyed.

"Counting.. Duh" I replied bluntly.

"Alright, I'm done with this.. BOYS COME TAKE HER." He yelled out the door.

Is he finally going to kill me?.. Hopefully I don't get reincarnated him.

That's a funny word.. Reincarnated.

Two big buff guys come in and untie me. They start to fucking drag me out of the room and into the room across from the previous one.

Then the two guys that cut me a week ago came in and I smiled. I wonder what way they're going to murder me.. Hopefully it's quick and not painful.

"Hey Marty." I said happily to one guy.

"The fuck.. amy name isn't Marty." he replied.

"Yeah it is, and that ones name is Bobert." I told him.

"Fucking psycho." Bobert muttered.

"Sooo, can we get this over with.. How are you going to kill me?"

"Oh Sweetheart, we aren't here to kill you. No... We're here for our own pleasure." Marty smirked.

This is where I started to worry. This isn't actually happening, right?.. Fuck, Elijah hurry the hell up.

"Martyyy, that isn't very kind." I said wearily.

"I'm just glad Dimitri finally gave us the thumbs up."Bobert told me.

"Did I mention red is 100% your color." Marty spoke.

I was gagging at this.

On the inside of course.

I was currently sitting on a bed. That soon changed to me laying face down ass up.

I was being manhandled like hell.

But at this point, who cares?..

Add Bobert and Marty to my list a rapists.

They pound into me relentlessly, both holes may I add.

I just sit there and take it.

I'm never counting again.

Fuck you number one thousand and five.

ELIJAH'S POV

"Please be serious about this." I tell Greyson.

"I am being serious." he replied.

"You're packing snacks for Lilah." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Well yeah. She said she was hungry.." he replied.

"Aw that's adorable." Vee told him, then she hit him on the head. "But adorable isn't assault rifles and machine guns. Pack a separate bag for her snacks and pack what actually matters." Vee set him straight.

"Fine." He mumbled before starting to pack a separate bag.

"Get enough rest tonight so tomorrow we can head out at 5am. Sharp. We've spent way too much time locating where the fuck she was. If you're not down here by 5 we're leaving without you. And when I get back we're killing you. So I advise you not to be late."

"Yes sir." Everyone says in unison.

"Boss I have Dimitri on call in your office." Ben tells me. "He wants to speak to you privately." He adds.

I nod and walk with him to my office.

I walk in and Ben closes the door after me.

"Took you long enough." Dimitri spoke first.

"What is it?" I ask him, my eyebrows furrowed.

"Just a private show." he smirks.

"Private.."

He moves to the side of the screen and Lilah's in the center.

She looks so out of it, like she hasn't had sleep in days.

Like she's unaware of where she is.

Like she's even alive.

"Chain her up." Dimitri tells the two guys standing by her chair.

They pull her up and drag her a little bit in front of the chair.

They pull two chains down from above and connect her wrists with them.

"Ben come in here!" I yell for him.

And he comes in the next second.

They raise her so that her feet are barely touching the ground.

Her hair hangs low and in her face, but I can hear her faint sniffles.

"Whip please." Dimitri demands.

"Whip?" Ben and I said confused.

"Oh don't worry it's not porn, it's more snuff the anything." Dimitri tells us both.

This sick bastard.

"Cloth gag her so that her screams aren't too loud." He demands.

And the guy who handed him the whip put a piece of cloth in her mouth and around her head over her mouth.

She didn't even try to stop him.

"Brace for impact." he says before whipping her back. Her body jerks forward and a muffled scream comes from her mouth.

"Hmm. Lift her shirt." Dimitri adds and the same guy does it.

"Elijah.." Ben's says worriedly.

"Go tell everyone we're leaving tonight." I tell him in a low voice making sure Dimitri doesn't hear me.

He nods and leaves the room.

He whips her over and over and all I can do right now is sit here and watch.

I jump each time I hear the whip hit her back louder and harder then the previous hit.

By the time he reaches the number 44 she's no longer moving.

I know she's not dead.

I lean forward in anticipation, and tap on my desk, waiting to see what happens next.

He drops the whip and takes two big steps forward, and he turns to face her.

He grabs her chin forcing her to look up at him.

She looks detached from reality.. But she mainly looks afraid.

"No mercy." were the only two words he said to her before turning around.

"Anyway's, I hope you enjoyed that. Next time we call you.. She'll be dead." he says and the screen goes black

I bounce my leg as Ben, Veronica, Greyson, Mia and Claudia enter the room.

"What the fuck is this I hear about a whip?" Veronica expresses her concern first.

"We're leaving, like right now. She can't spend not another second in that hell hole." I pace out of the room.

"Everyone's already in their rooms." Ben tells me.

"Well get them out of their fucking rooms! How God damn hard is it to do that?" I go off.

Lilah we're coming. And I swear he wont lay another finger on you.