Bullshit

Maxim grabbed my ass and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't turned on.

"Well, why don't we fulfill your fantasies."

"Do you have him?"  Claudia asked Ben.

"Yeah . He's tied up to a chair right now. It's amazing what you can find here in such a short amount of time."  Ben replied.

"I'll fucking kill him." Elijah told him.

"Yeah yeah. We'll handle this. You just sit this one out." Ben told him.

Maxim and I were walking to a private area, he dismissed his guards that accompanied him.

"Is someone following me?" I ask keeping my voice low so Maxim didn't hear me.

"I am."  Greyson answered.

"I'm behind him."  Veronica added.

"And I'm behind her."  Ben pitched in.

We walked a little ways and the sounds of people got very faint. Talking ceased to sound as we reached the place.

He opened the door and gestured for me to go in and I did.

He walked in and closed the door behind him.

Okay now I'm panicking.

He just locked the fucking door and threw the key to the side, how the fuck are they going to get in here?

They should've attacked him as soon as we got to the fucking door.

Wait..

They're smarter than that, I guess I'll just have to trust them.

He started walking over to me and I started looking around the room, and I realized this room leads to other rooms. It's like a big ass apartment. I look at one wall and I see Elijah  moving behind it.

Oh thank God.

I didn't realize how close Maxim had got until he was right on top of me.

He backed me up to the bed and someone finally said something.

"Lilah. We can't get in the doors locked."  Ben spoke.

Maxim lifted my dress up and started rubbing my thighs.

"I got it under control." Elijah replied.

"What the fuck Elijah."  Veronica replied to him.

I don't know why I find this funny but I do. I was about to laugh, but instead I moaned as Maxim started rubbing my clit now with his thumb.

Oh yeah.. I'm not wearing underwear.

It was hard to control my moans as he now stuck two finger inside of me.

I really don't need anybody hearing this shit.

I slyly reached my hand up and turned off my ear piece before placing git on the bag of Maxim's neck.

I get wet pretty easily, but I definitely helping how fucking fast he was pumping this fingers in and out of me.

Why the fuck hasn't Elijah done anything yet?

I was nearing my orgasm as he kept going.

He took his other hand and started rubbing my clit and that threw me over the fucking edge.

I cum on his hand and he sucks his fingers before cleaning me up.. With his fucking mouth.

That was fucking hot.