Normal

LILAH'S POV

"What?!" I screamed with excitement.

"Shhhhh! You only know.. Shut the fuck up with your loud mouth!" she lectures.

"When did you find out?" I ask her.

"Like.. Yesterday. Please don't say anything to anyone at any time. I wanna be the one to do it." she told you. "Alright." I reply.

I help her pack and then we go downstairs.

"About time." Greyson says sarcastically.

"Shut it." I told him.

"Come on." Elijah said taking my hand.

We all went to separate cars.

"Vee's not riding with us?" I asked Elijah. "You can ride with her if you want to." he replied.

I thought about it for a second.. I'd much rather ride with Elijah. Veronica got so emotional while we were packing and it was too much.

Our car was tailing everyone else's.

"Are we driving the whole way there?" I ask getting comfortable.

"Mhm." he hummed in response.

"How long is the drive?" I asked another question.

"Shhh, and just ride. We'll be there in a little bit.. I think you'll really like the house." he told me.

"It doesn't matter if I like it. It matters if you like it." I tell him.

"It does matter if you like it. We're a team now. You don't work for me, you work with me. Any decisions I make you have to approve of and vice versa." he explains.

"If that's the case shouldn't I have gone with you?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well this.. I also wanted it to be a surprise." he replies smiling.

The car ride is long and boring. Elijah and I barely talking after that conversation.. We're 3 hours in and no time feels like a lot of time..

So I might as well have a little fun.

I set my seat back some and start taking off my shirt.. That's actually Elijah's.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

"It's hot." I replied.

"I can turn on the A/C." he told me.

"No it's okay." I reply once it's fully off.

I had a tank top on under the shirt..

No bra of course.

I start to fix my tits in the tank top, but obviously i'm actually just teasing Elijah.

His eyes are mainly on me even though he's driving.

"Lilah don't do that." Elijah tells me.

"Do what?.." I ask leaning on the center console, giving him a really good view of my cleavage.

He starts driving a little slower.

"Speak to me.. What do you not want me to do?.." I ask seductively running my hand up his leg until I reach his dick.

He quickly pulls the car over and unbuckles his seat belt.

He grabs my neck pulling me closer to him and he smashes his lips on mine.

I can check car sex off of my bucket list.