Disrespect

ELIJAH'S POV

That disrespectful bitch.

I didn't even say she could leave.

thump

And then she calls me babe..

thump

Not to mention she beat me and Veronica! And in front of all these people..

thump

I can't even- Why the hell is my heart beating so fast?..

thump
thump
thump

"That new recruit seems to have made you blush.. I wonder why." Claudia said before laughing a little.

"Shut the hell up and go do your work." I growled at her.

"Yes boss." she replied before bolting for the door.

Lilah Smith.. You sure are something else..

*********************

LILAH'S POV

After I showered, I checked the time and it was already 3 pm.

I decided it was a good time to check back in on Giovanni to see if there was anything specific he wanted me to do.

Ring Ring Ring

"Giovanni speaking.." he answered

"Hey, it's Lilah, just checking in. Is there anything specific you want me to do?" I questioned.

"I have nothing right now, if I find something out, I will be sure to come to you first Lilah. I have to go to a meeting right now, so I have to go. Good luck, goodbye,"

"Bye," and then he hung up.

I was pretty hungry because I haven't eaten anything today yet, so I headed for the stairs.

Walking into the kitchen, I saw Veronica. I want to get closer to her. I may be on a mission but I actually like her and wouldn't mind being her friend.

"Hey, what are you eating? I'm starving," I asked.

"I'm just eating some pasta, there is more over there if you want some," she offered.

"Don't mind if I do!" I said excited because I was really hungry.

______________

It was now 9 pm and Veronica and I have been hanging out all day. After about a half hour, Claudia joined us, but I didn't mind. They are both super nice.

We watched a movie and talked about future missions. They were actually good to be around.

I am never one to be around people.

I actually don't like it at all.

But, with them it's different.

They think I'm a bad bitch, because they saw what happened earlier with Elijah. But I just shrugged.

I loved showing my sassy side. Nobody expects it from a 5'1 girl. But, surprise bitch.

The only person that knows I am The Slayer, is Giovanni. Nobody else knows and I love it that way.

Lilah works for the American Mafia, The Slayer works for herself. I love being my own boss sometimes.

They are my different personalities and I loved being two people.