Mission

LILAH'S POV

"You ready to go over the mission?" my boss, Giovanni asked. "Of course I am"

"Alright so the whole idea out of this is to kill the Don of the Italian Mafia, Elijah Valesquez. His empire is stronger than ours and if we kill him then we will be the strongest. Your mission is to go undercover as a soldier in their main compound in Italy and collect intel and report back to us. After collecting enough information, I want you to get him alone in a room. Then, I want you to dagger him because a gun makes to much noise. And it is your specialty.. After, I want you to leave no trace of yourself or my mafia back there and get the hell out of there. Sound good?"

I was thinking about the plan and everything and it sounded very exciting, this is going to be a long ass mission and I can't wait to kill the bitches that are "stronger" than us.

"More than I ever will be sir," I replied.

"Great, I just want you to know that this is a very dangerous mission. You will be living in a house with a bunch of strangers and could all kill you. Keep that in mind, if this is worrying you I can give this to mission to Luca," he offered. I immediately rolled my eyes.

Luca is an asshole, to say the least. We used to date, but I wouldn't give him my virginity, so he dumped me. "I'm completely fine with this mission, when do I start?" I asked. "I would like this to be started 2 days from now," I took in all the information.

"Alright, sounds good."

"You are dismissed."  With that, I left.

After I left, I went to my room and started packing the essentials. Which consisted of my favorite clothes, workout clothes, guns, knives, whips.. you know the good stuff. I couldn't ever forget to pack my favorite combat boots. Those things are worth more than my life.

By the time I finished packing, 4 hours had already past and it was now 2 am. I decided to get some sleep since I have had a long few days.

I woke up from the birds chirping outside my window. When I opened my eyes, it felt amazing. I must've gotten a lot of sleep if I felt this good. Ugh. I am going to miss this bed more than I am going to miss this entire mafia.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower. I was in the shower for about 30 minutes before I decided to get out. Wrapping the towel around my surprisingly nicely shaped body, I walked into my closet to pick something to out to wear for the day.

I picked out light washed denim jeans with a cute black and white crop top. I paired it with black and white Jordan's and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. I could smell amazingly cooked pancakes and bacon. As I was walking into the kitchen, I saw the cooks putting in so much work to make the food,

"Oh my lord, this smells so good," I complimented the cooks work. "Thank you so much Lilah, I knew you were always the nicest one out of all of you,"

"Thank you, when is breakfast going to be ready?"

"In around 5 minutes," I nodded and walked out of the kitchen to head to the living room.

I sat down on the overly comfortable couch and went on my phone.

I had to think of how I wanted to do this mission. My flight leaves at 8 am, so I really only have today and the plane ride to think about it. As much as I was excited about this, I was nervous. I may be The Slayer, but apparently this Mafia leader, Elijah, can be just as deadly.

The thing I do most is seduction, but Elijah, he just goes for the fight and doesn't look back. I received a picture of him and he was also extremely hot.