⁽ ³⁰ ⁾ "𝖲𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖯𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗍𝗁"

Start from the beginning

The person to serve the volleyball next was a guy from the opposing team, as they serve the ball. "Out!" Nishinoya announced as they watch the ball go out and Karasuno gained a point. Soon it was Kageyama who was serving.

"Kageyama, nice serve!"

The referee blew the whistle and Kageyama did his jump serve, the libero saves it but they fall back, another guy covers for his teammate as he sets the ball up to the tall player. Daichi, Hinata, and Hideaki jumped up to block, but it was no use as Hyakuzawa smacked down the ball and got a point.

TWEEEET!

Karasuno had called for a timeout, making them get off the court to gather around Ukai. Kiyoko handed out towels and water bottles to them.

"No matter how much I jump, I get hit from above me. What in the world should I do?" Hinata groaned.

"For starters, calm down." Hideaki replied.

"Shoyo." Nishinoya spoke, making everyone turn to their libero.

"Air combat alone doesn't make volleyball."

Hinata seemed taken aback by his comment. "There's something I've noticed." Daichi began, making everyone glance over to their captain. "After watching their previous warm-up and how they play, it appears that Kakugawa's Number 9 can't hit shots in varying courses." He explained.

"He only shoots cross-court in the direction that his body is facing." Nishinoya added as Ukai walked over.

"Judging from their practice, that Number 9 must have recently started playing volleyball." He said as Hinata glanced at their coach.

"So he's like Lev from Nekoma?" Hinata asked as Hideaki chuckled.

"The only thing he's lacking is the speed and senses that Lev has." The hawk-eyed male commented.

"Put differently, Kakugawa's Number 9 only has his height, but that alone is far beyond everyone else."

"So when Number 9 is hitting, we'll disregard the possibility of line shots."

After that discussion, the whistle blew for the game to continue. Kakugawa having four points with Karasuno only having one.

"Left, left!"

Hideaki jumped up to spike, slamming down the ball but the opposing libero saves it, making the volleyball go up in the air. Hideaki watched as the setter of the opposing team sets to Hyakuzawa in which he jumps up to spike. Daichi, Hinata, and Hideaki jump up to block him, with Nishinoya to the side of them, as the ball gets slammed. However, Nishinoya managed to receive it.

"All right!"

Kageyama tossed to Hinata. Hyakuzawa jumps up to block him, but Hinata did a feint instead, making Karasuno gain a point as Hideaki sighed in relief, glad that they managed to get past the tall player.

"Hideaki, it's your serve." Daichi told the black haired male, handing him the volleyball.

"Right." Hideaki replied.

Before he served the ball, he looked over at Hinata to see him excited and nervous about something that was said. Hideaki took a deep breath to relax his nerves as he spun the ball in his hands, waiting for the whistle to blow.

Once it did, Hideaki threw the ball up and did his jump serve as the libero saves it, but just barely. Hyakuzawa jumps up to spike the toss his setter performed, but Nishinoya had his eye on the volleyball and saved it once more.

"All right!" Nishinoya cheered to himself.

Hinata raced to the end of the court, as Hideaki made the realization that him and Kageyama were going to try their new quick attack. The black haired male smirked as he watched the quick attack happen and the shocked faces of the opposing team.