"Hey hey what's wrong? Are you not ready to meet people yet?" Izuku asks, trying to find out what's wrong.

"I-I have a Mama? And a b-big brother? I-i'm so h-happy. I have a f-family." Eri says breaking down into tears. Izuku smiles and picks up the girl, wrapping her in a hug and motioning for the other two to come closer.

"That's right Eri. From now on your not on your own. You have all of us and we will be here for you through everything." Izuku says. Nezuko picked up Keigo and placed him on the bed as they all moved for a group hug around Eri. The four of them continue to hold the hug until soft snores were heard from the center of the hug.

"She still has severe malnutrition even after her body being rewound so she probably doesn't have much energy. I think it's best if we give her some sleep." Izuku says as they all release the hug. He lays her back down on the bed and the three of them exit the room, meeting up with Aizawa and a scared doctor.

"What happened here?" Izuku asks.

"Well...." Aizawa begins.

A Few Minutes Before - With Aizawa

Aizawa was leaning against the wall outside of Eri's room as the little family had just walked in. He was then approached by the doctor from before, the one that reprimanded the other doctor.

"Hello sir. I would like to apologize for the behavior of my subordinate. He was unaware of the events the girl had gone through and should not have been allowed to enter her room." he says bowing.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to but since he's not here it's fine. Just make sure something like this doesn't happen again." Aizawa says tiredly.

"Of course. But I have another matter I wish to discuss with you." the doctor says.

"Well? Hurry up, I don't have all day." Aizawa says.

"Right. My subordinate has told me that the girl has called another patient of ours, Izuku Kamado, her father. After checking a few reports it is seen that in no way are the two related and she is not adopted either. I ask if it is a good idea to trust someone that young to be a father? I believe it is a better option to turn the girl over to child protective services." the doctor says. He looks up to Aizawa, seeing if the man would agree with him on the matter only to freeze at the look on the hero's face.

"Could you repeat that? Just one more time?" he asks, his Quirk activating.

(no cigarette)

(no cigarette)

"I-I think it would be better if we turned the girl over to child protective services rather than trust a young adult to raise her." the doctor says, trying to remain professional.

"For your information that 'young adult' you speak of is a better father than most of the parents in this world. He already has one child and he's turning out great. He has friends, he's cared for, he's loved, his education is taken care of, and he's in perfect health in a stable household. And you want to rip a girl who already thinks of him as a father away? This girl is already unstable and would likely have a horrible reaction to being separated from the only lifeline she has left. So when you want to be rewound to atoms you can go ahead and take her." Aizawa says. By that point the doctor was left a sputtering mess, unable to form a proper sentence as Aizawa deactivated his Quirk. And that was the moment the little family came out of the room.

Back to Normal Time

"You don't need to know." Aizawa finishes his sentence.

"If you say so." Izuku says, not caring enough to pry.

"Anyway how did it go with meeting her?" Aizawa asks standing up from the wall.

"It went well. It will definitely take some time for her to get used to the new situation but I think we can help her adjust to a regular life. Or at least whatever is regular to us." Izuku says.

"That's good. Now before we take her out of here we should probably go inform the class to not go crazy around her. We don't need her to go into another panic attack." Aizawa says.

"I agree. Let's have a nice long talk with the class on how to behave." Izuku says cracking his knuckles.

"*Sigh* Just don't go too far, okay?" Nezuko asks.

"Let's see how well the Bakugo's take the news and we'll go from there." Izuku says already imagining having to knock out some pomeranians for cursing around Eri.

"Go tell Eri that we're leaving for now so she doesn't have a panic attack when she realizes your not here." Aizawa says. Izuku goes to walk into Eri's room before stopping with his hand on the door.

"Hey Keigo? How about you stay with Eri so you guys can hang out some more?" Izuku asks.

"Sure!" Keigo says running over. The two walk in and see Eri sitting awake in the bed.

"Hey Eri. How long have you been awake?" Izuku asks taking a seat in the stool.

"Not too long. I was waiting for you Papa." Eri says.

"Well Eri, I actually have to leave for a little while. Keigo here will be staying with you while i'm gone and he'll be sure to protect you." Izuku asks.

"Hey! We're gonna have a ton of fun okay?" Keigo asks standing next to the bed.

"O-okay." Eri says nervously.

"Alright. I'll be back as fast as I can so wait for me. And if any doctors come in tell them to wait for me to get back to do anything." Izuku says.

"Okay! Bye Dad." Keigo says waving.

"B-bye Papa." Eri says copying Keigo's motion. Izuku only smiles and walks out of the room, meeting back up with Nezuko and Aizawa.

(Unfortunately my cousin deleted this chapter and i only could get this much of the chapter done with the amount of effort i could put in and the amount of time i had. And due to me being horrible at writing certain subjects I am going to skip Eri being introduced to the class. The next chapter will be the day after she meets all of them so she knows them but is not used to any of them. I'm just really bad at the whole introducing part.)