Chapter 13 - I AM YOUR DEATH!!!

Start from the beginning

On the mountais of the Underworld that gave a full view of the Satan Capital known as Lilith on the distance, Kurumi appeared from the shadows of a cave and made her way to the end of the cliff. While approaching, she looked to the strangely blue sky which she thinked that it would have a different color like purple for example and saw dragons flying high on it, maybe because this region was close to a den. Stopping at the edge, she felt something flow inside her that made her close her eyes to feel it more.

"It's... calling for me." This energy that gave her a soothing effect felt so familiar, it felt so... Spirit. Focusing more, she opened her eyes and pinpointed that it was coming from the tallest tower on the middle of the Capital. "There's no doubt, it's raw Spirit energy, but how is it here?" Despite wanting to know more, it would take time that she doesn't currently possess to break into the city and acquire it. "Another day, now let's get this started." Breathing in and out, Kurumi glowed a reddish-black color for a moment before it disappeared. "Now we wait, Zafkiel."

After what it felt like a few minutes, three armies arrived at the rocky area that will soon turn into a battlefield. Leading the devil army, Sirzechs was at the front along with Grayfia next to him To his left was a beautiful girl in her late teens with black hair, tied into twin tails and pink eyes, wearing a pink magical girl's outfit.

 Leading the devil army, Sirzechs was at the front along with Grayfia next to him To his left was a beautiful girl in her late teens with black hair, tied into twin tails and pink eyes, wearing a pink magical girl's outfit

Serafall Leviathan

On the fallen angel army, a tall man appearing to be in his twenties with an average build, black hair, golden bangs and black goatee leaded it. His outfit consisted of a V-neck maroon long-coat with a wide, open high-collar that opens up at the hem. The long-coat also featured two black belts around the waist and four black bands on each arm, two of the bands at the wrist and the other two near the elbow. He wore grey slacks and brown shoes. 

Azazel

Azazel

Walking at his right side a young man with dark silver hair and light blue eyes, wearing a dark green V-neck shirt with a high-collared black leather jacket over it. He also wore burgundy jeans with a silver chain drooping down over them and black leather chaps with three bands encircling his right calf, and black shoes with black buckles looked eager for a fight.