Chapter 25: Hinokami Kagura

Start from the beginning

"Y/n!"

"Tomioka!" Uraraka and Asui screamed his name in pure horror.

"Flesh..! So pretty.. No, I have to work.." Moonfish's clone emerge from the forest. While Himiko became joyful at the sight.

"Jeez, you guys are annoying..!" Instantly, Y/n swung his blade and suddenly released a long range slash, cutting the Moonfish clone in half. This caught Himiko off guard.

Once the bladed tooth melted, the girls quickly carries and drag Y/n to escape but was soon surrounded by two Nomus.

"W-We can't escape them!" Uraraka exclaims.

"That's right. You have nowhere to run now. Tomura-kun wanted Y/n to join us. He must have acknowledge his potential and.. I hear he's hiding something." Toga says.

Y/n pants as he endures the wounds, and avoid to make eye contact with Toga.

"What do you mean he's hiding something?" Uraraka asked.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe a Quirk." Toga smiles.

"What are you talking about? Y/n doesn't have Quirk."

"Even if you manage to capture Tomioka-chan, he won't join forces with you villains." Asui stated.

"You're probably right. But if he really doesn't want to come us, I think Tomura-kun will ask that doctor to turn him into like the mist guy."

"What do you mean by that?!"

"He'll be obedient like him. So if you girls kindly hand him over or these Nomus will kill you." Himiko threatened with a smile as she pointed her knife at them.

"Tsu-chan what do we do?" Uraraka asked.

"Kero.." Both were frozen in fear. Not knowing what to do, they didn't want to give their friend away.

"Remember who you wield your sword for.."

Despite his injuries, Y/n forces himself to stand up and stepped forward as the girls tries to stop him. He gripped his sword tightly, looked daggers at the clones.

"I don't know or care what plans that Shigaraki have for me. But I won't let him. I have more important duty that I will fulfill... One of them is protecting the people who were important to me." Y/n declared, the two girls were moved by his statement.

"Tomioka.." Asui uttered, worriedly.

"Don't worry. I won't let them harm any of you." Y/n reassured them. He closed his eyes and tell himself to calm down, and to control his breathing.

'These Nomus... were once humans... But they're gone.' He opened his eyes and glared. 'I have no reason to hold back. I won't forgive them for trying to hurt my friends!' He vowed before he dashes towards them.

"Total Concentration!"
(Zen Shūchū)

"Handle him and finish the job now." One Nomu strike its bladed arm at Y/n who blocked it with his Nichirin blade. The ground where Y/n is standing cracked from the Nomu's force.

"Urgh!" Y/n struggled to hold the Nomu before he breaks the clash and roundhouse kick the monster, sending it back away from him.

The other Nomu, that has a form of a porcupine proceed to shoots its quills from its back towards the swordsman. Y/n then charges towards it and unleash of sword technique.

"Water Breathing, Tenth Form: Constant Flux!"
(Mizu no kokyu, Jū no kata: Seisei Ruten)

"Water Breathing, Tenth Form: Constant Flux!"(Mizu no kokyu, Jū no kata: Seisei Ruten)