Chapter 25: Hinokami Kagura

En başından başla

"Y/n!!!"

---

Knowing that the fall could really harm, Y/n unsheathed his blade and prepares a technique to blunt the fall.

"Water Breathing, Second Form: Water Wheel!"
(Mizu no kokyū, Ni no kata: Mizu Guruma)

Using the Breath of water second form to cushion the fall as much as possible, Y/n manage landed safely. He scanned the area to see if there's a nearby villain before he start running.

He suddenly felt the ground rumbled. 'Damn it. Izuku is fighting that Muscular guy alone. I have to get back up there before-' He cut off his thoughts when he sensed an incoming attack and instinctly evades it.

Y/n came face-to-face the assailant, a tall man wears a black straitjacket that only leaves his mouth exposed.

"Flesh.. Flesh..!" He says as he slowly walks out of hiding.

---

"Hey Dabi! Moonfish's clone found our second target! What do we do with him? Also, your clone was already beaten!" A man in a black and gray bodysuit that covered his body completely, along with gray boots.

"Compress is already on his way to the kid's location. Make another one of me, Twice. We need something to keep the pros from leaving." Dabi bluntly stated. "As for that Tomioka, the Nomus will take care of it."

"It doesn't matter how many times a small fry goes in! Leave it to me!" Twice says. He turns around and face the Nomus. "Alright, you two! Get to work!"

---

Y/n stood firmly on his ground before he took on a combat stance. Placing a hand on the handle of his Nichirin blade.

"Everyone in Class A and Class B! In the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat! I repeat! Everyone in Class A and Class B! You are granted permission to engage in combat!" Mandalay's telephatically reached on the young swordsman and hears her warning.

"I have to do my job.. Follow.." Moonfish uses his Quirk to attempts to cut the swordsman before him. Y/n dodges the bladed tooth to his best efforts.

"Flesh..! Piece of flesh!" Moonfish screamed as he continue his assault.

"I can't get closer to this creep." Y/n mumbled before dodging another tooth blades and hid behind the trees. He ponders on his options against the exceptionally insane villain.

"We have discovered one of the villains' targets. It is two of the students, Kacchan and Y/n! Those two should try to avoid combat and acting independently. Understand, Kacchan, Y/n?!" Mandalay telephatically announce again.

"I really am one of their targets, huh? Whatever." Y/n muttered before he evades again. Y/n unsheath his blade and prepares to engage into battle with the clone.

"Water Breathing, First Form: Water Surface Slash!"
(Mizu no kokyū, Ichi no kata: Minamo Giri)

Y/n slashes the incoming tooth blades as Moonfish unleashes barrage of it. Y/n rushes and slashes the villain's blade.

"Have to do job..! I have to capture you!" Moonfish screamed as he shoots out more of his tooth blades.

Y/n received few cut in arms and legs from Moonfish's attack, which causes him collapse to the ground.

"Flesh!" As Moonfish sends one tooth blade, electric aura surrounds Y/n's body before he dashed away through the forest. Escaping from the villain.