𝕾𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘

Meanwhile-

Meanwhile-

With her one leg resting on the other, eyes darting on the screen in front, Yn sat on Jungkook's bed— keeping a keen eye on everything happening in the hall and hearing every word they spoke.

Her eyebrows scrunched in confusion as she tilted her head in confusion when Jungkook started talking rudely and lost his sugar-coated aura. From calling Rachael to setting up the cameras and mic, every part of the plan was Yn's but so far, the behaviour was nowhere included. Instead, Jungkook was supposed to seduce Rachael into spilling her intentions for the act she did on the day of the party.

Yn shrugged off the change as Jungkook was still focused on making her reveal the plan herself but as their conversation proceeded, Yn's focus increased.

"...I'll sweep her out just like how I did to her annoying mother."

Her breath hitched at the mention of her mother as she jolted up from her seat, eyes still fixed on the screen.

"I know you know I haven't changed a bit. Just like years ago, I still can play with lives to get you, and..." Rachael continued, inching closer to Jungkook and cupping his cheeks.

Yn looked at the view through the screen with her jaw clenched. She couldn't take it any longer as she paced towards the door and barged out while Rachael's next statement rang through the earpiece she still had on.

"...and we both are criminals for her so let us be each other's favourite crime, Kook. She still does not know any of her truth and I did everything just to get yo—"

Before she could complete her sentence, she was harshly pulled back by her hair and was met by a hard slap right on her face.

"You b*tch! How dare you bring up my mother! Tell me, what did you do to her?!" Yn's grip tightened on her hair as she twisted them by roots to increase the pain.

Rachael screamed and winced in pain, attempting to get out of her hold while Jungkook stood stunned.

"Leave me, you freakin h*e!" Rachael yelled as she tried to take a hold of Yn's hair.

"That day, you were involved in my mother's accident case, right?"

"Yes, I was! But you are no less, bloody murderer!" Yn's grasp loosened as she froze at Rachael's choice of words. "I did it because of you! I made you two break up! I was the one whose car hit your mother but she is not even your real mother. You killed your real mother first and the reason behind that accident was you too!"

Jungkook's eyes widened at the sudden revelations as he screamed, "Rachael!"

"What?! Are you gonna hide the truth forever? I wo—"

Jungkook held Rachael's arm amid her sentence and dragged her out after yelling out a loud 'shut up.' Rachael protested and tried to speak further but Jungkook was quick enough to push her out of his place and shut the door right in her face.