1.1 𝕳𝖊, 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖙

*FLASHBACK*10 YEARS AGO-

*FLASHBACK*
10 YEARS AGO-

*CLICK, CLICK*

"Hey! How much more you are going to sleep?" Jungkook giggled as he zoomed in on the lens of the camera he was holding.

"Ya! You're clicking my pictures again? I told you not to do this, especially candids!" Yn yelled, half sleepy yet annoyed as she grabbed the device out of her boyfriend's grip.

"You know I like doing it and obviously I have the right to, as you are my girlfriend," Jungkook flirted, passing on a wink.

Yn blushed and said, "Even if I am your girlfriend you are not allowed to take my pictures..."

She huffed, and before Jungkook could fire back, the bell rang as all the students began to run back to their seats. Jungkook rolled his eyes and strolled out of the class, waving at his girlfriend.

Jungkook is a year older than Yn, so he is now in his final year while Yn is in her second last year of high school.

After school, the duo was on their way back home when Jungkook asked, "So, what do you want to do today for our first anniversary?"

"Um, first, I think we need to go home and change," Yn answered.

"Oh, yup! You are right. Let's go to my home first, I'll change then we'll go to yours and then you'll get ready and then we'll go on a date. Okay, go, go!" Jungkook rapped in a single breath, making Yn grin.

"Don't you think it will be easier if we go back to our homes, get ready and then meet up somewhere," Yn suggested.

Jungkook stopped and Yn also automatically stopped as they were holding hands.

"Woah... You startled me. What happened?" Yn questioned, confused.

Jungkook looked at her blankly and suddenly leaned closer to her face. So close that she could already feel his hot breath on her lips. Yn froze as soon as she realized the way they were just inches apart.

Jungkook noticed how Yn was getting nervous; he smirked as he spoke, "I don't wanna leave you for a second."

Yn tensed at how different Jungkook husked his words out. Jungkook chuckled as he continued with a 'Let's go' and blew air on Yn's face.

He then again intertwined his hand with Yn's and started heading towards his mansion.

"Hello, Uncle," Yn greeted Jungkook's father with a smile as soon as they entered Jungkook's house. Jungkook straight-up ran upstairs without wasting a second.

"Hello! My beautiful daughter." Jungkook's father smiled equally back at her as he responded dearly to her.

Yn's and Jungkook's dad have been best friends since childhood, and when they shifted to Seoul, they partnered for business after their business started progressing and collaborated. About Yn's and Jungkook's relationship, they are aware of it and are happy for the two of you.

'What the hell is he doing in his room? It's been 30 mins since I have been waiting for him now...' Yn thought as she was getting impatient now.

"You can go and check if he is ready or not..." Jungkook's dad offered as he noticed Yn's impatience.

"Yeah sure." Yn smiled, making her way to her boyfriend's room.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing in there? Why is it taking so long?!" Yn growled, annoyed at waiting for so long.

Jungkook opened the door and pulled her inside, making her flinch at the sudden act.

"What are you doing, huh?" Yn questioned with a frown.

"Just getting ready, I gotta look handsome. Now let's go." Both of them were about to leave when Yn noticed something and stopped.