𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚

Seeing Jungkook with a shocked and broken expression, Yn felt at ease

Seeing Jungkook with a shocked and broken expression, Yn felt at ease. Finally, she was getting to say what she wanted to spit on his face for a decade.

She distanced herself with a smirk and walked away with a sas in her walk while Jungkook was heartbroken. For some reason, he kept assuming that she was here for him and was acting professionally just for nothing but her confession drown him into a feeling of sorrow that he will never be able to get out of. He knew, he has lost her, forever now.

He blinked his eyes multiple times to prevent his tears from flowing and followed Yn as she made her way towards the workspace. He stood behind her as she clapped twice to gain the attention of all the employees and announced, "Hello everyone! As we know that Jeon Company is facing continuous losses and the previous CEO of Jeon Company, Mr Jeon Jungkook failed to maintain the company and lost 85% of its shares, the company is now owned by Shin Corp and I am the owner of Shin Corps and your new CEO, Shin Yn. Without wasting time, I'd like to introduce some rules which are meant to be followed by everyone. Firstly, I hate lethargic people. Secondly, not even a pen is allowed to be used without my permission from the company. Third, forget all your previous habits or the rules you used to follow for Mr Jeon. I trust you all the least so everyone has a month to prove their worth. On the 31st day, I'll be filtering out all the useless ones. Tomorrow, we'll be having my welcoming ceremony so everyone's invited. Thank you."

She then turned to Jungkook and with a smirk, she ordered, "Show me my office. Also, I have some important work to assign you."

Jungkook felt extremely insulted. He was ashamed yet his ego was now hurt too. Every other thing she said was in a way taunt to him and the way employees began to chat about him right when he was standing there made him feel even worse. Every employee was against him and felt happy about the fact that he is no more their boss.

Shrugging it all off, he guided her to the room he called his just moments ago. As they both were about to leave, a high-pitched voice stopped them in their tracks.

"Kookie, baby!~"

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he turned to face the new entry along with Yn.

Yn always knew she was going to face this. She had to face them standing together when she'll fight them but to her surprise, she felt a sting when she heard the way her enemy, Rachael but she knows there is nothing but hate in her heart for both of them. Yn saw how she ran towards Jungkook and clung to him with a forced push.

"Baby, I missed you so I came to see you just like every day. How are you today and why are you not picking up my calls?" Yn cringed at the way Rachael talked in a baby voice and faked her cry.

"Ya! I told you not to call me by those names and when have I ever picked up your calls?!" Jungkook whisper–yelled, making sure no one else than Rachael could hear him.

He then brushed her off him with an annoyed look as she ignored him and squinted her eyes at Yn's figure.

"Hey, you! You look familiar. Are you new here?" Rachael asked, gaining Yn's attention who was busy looking around at them.

"Yes, I am the new CEO of this company, Shin Y/n," Yn introduced confidently as she knew no other words can be more shocking to her than these.

Rachael stood there confused at first then realized who she was. She looked at Jungkook for an explanation just to snap back at Yn as she again spoke, "Your boyfriend is just an employee now with a bare minimum hold on shares. Tomorrow is a party here, it'll be great if you join us too."

"Sure, I'll come but I just wanna ask if you are th—" Before Rachael could complete, she was once again cut off by Yn.

"Mr Jeon, I believe I asked you for something." Jungkook nodded at her and lead Yn to his former and her current office while he introduced her to different sectors of the building.

By now, Jungkook has understood that this is not going to be easy for him and Yn, she knows very well... From where she has to start.

 From where she has to start