𝕳𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐

After getting changed, Yn entered back, addressed herself to everyone at the party and began meeting all the rest of the CEOs

After getting changed, Yn entered back, addressed herself to everyone at the party and began meeting all the rest of the CEOs. After a while, Jungkook came up to her, seemingly in better condition and spoke, "Ma'am, may I have a minute of yours..."

"Excuse us please," Yn spoke as she moved a little away from the others. "Did I not tell you to stay aw-"

"Can I leave, please? I'm not feeling well and as you know the incident that happened earlier is making it worse so I'd like to ask for an early leave," Jungkook lowly requested.

"Fine, you can leave but I'll deduct your salary for today because you asked for-" Once again, Yn's words were cut off but this time, it was her phone ringing.

As she had her eyes on Jungkook, she picked up the call without looking at the ID.

"Hello?" Yn spoke uninterestedly but the voice she heard caught her off guard.

"Having fun on your second day itself... That too, without me..." Her eyes widened as she began to look here and there, leaving Jungkook curious.

"How?" Yn whispered just to get a chuckle in return.

"Turn towards the entrance, little froggy..." As soon as she heard the words, she turned towards the entrance and her eyes widened even more. She abruptly picked up her long gown and stormed towards the gate, followed by Jungkook.

Yn threw herself on the person as she screamed, "Eunwoo-ya~ I already missed you..."

"So, you knew about her all this time, Cha Eunwoo?" Jungkook grimly interrupted as they both snapped at him.

"Yes..." Eunwoo spoke after releasing Yn from his grip but without taking his hands off. "My parents haven't taught me to hurt loved ones, that's why..."

"Let's go, Eunwoo," Yn spoke as she held his hand and guided him away, avoiding Jungkook's existence completely.

He met all of their friends and introduced himself to the CEOs and despite wanting to see Momo, he couldn't because she had already left because she was feeling sick because of the alcohol but didn't mind. The duo enjoyed the event, exclusively.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stood where he was, staring at them for a while. His gaze held fire as he fisted his knuckles, feeling a burning sensation in his guts.

He never had good relations with Eunwoo. In fact, he hated him. He hated the way Eunwoo bugged into their relationship back then, interrupting them in their alone time asking for Yn with excuses of group projects or doubts or anything. Even though Yn never noticed back then, Jungkook knew what Eunwoo had in his heart. Jungkook couldn't help but feel mad at the way Eunwoo won't leave his hold on Yn's hand or her back or stop caressing her head.

'This ugly bug is seriously getting on my nerves... But... The way she is laughing, the way she is seeming happy... I can't do anything because he is the reason for her smile, not me...'

He gulped down the knot in his throat and left.

***

It was the day after the party and Momo were working in her office. She grabbed a bundle of files to deliver to the boss and moved out of her room. On her way to the cafeteria after completing her submission for lunch, a voice from behind stopped her.

"Ya! Momo Hirai!" She froze at her stop as she doubted if the person was really the one she was guessing by the voice.

She slowly breathed out and turned as felt heard the person strolling closer. Before she can clearly look at the person, she was choked into a bone-crushing hug as the taller figure hugged her tightly.

"Ah! I really, really, really missed you," The guy exaggerated his words in a cheerful tone while Momo's eyes were of the soccer ball's size in shock at the sudden skinship. A part of her was happy but soon she felt her anger rising as she pushed the man.

"I know you're mad but don't look at me like that..." Eunwoo pouted as he spoke with his eyes never leaving Momo's. "Seems like you didn't miss me at all..."

She glared at him and started walking away ignoring his existence as Eunwoo stopped her by holding her wrist.

"Don't tell me you really don't recognize who I am..." Eunwoo questioned unhappily but still holding some hope.

"Who are you?" He felt hurt when Momo questioned that.

"Stop acting. I know you very well. Just acting rudely because you're mad. I know you can't forget me, so, please forgive me..." Eunwoo spoke, showing her puppy eyes.

Momo couldn't hold it anymore as she broke into a low chuckle and hugged him as she asserted, "Don't think you are forgiven. I will never forgive you for leaving without telling me or leaving any contact. How can you do this to your best-best friend."

"Sorry..." Eunwoo apologized before breaking the hug and continued, "For compensation, a meal at our favourite place. Deal?"

"Deal," Momo giggled as they shook hands and walked away.