1.3 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌

Warning: This part contains mentions of depression, self-harm and mental illness so in case you don't find it comfortable, you can skip this part

Standing in front of the small lobby with 4 doors of identical designs, Yn wiped the sole tear that left her eyes. Her mind was a complete mess. No matter how many times she rethinks, she couldn't come up with a conclusion of what to interpret by all this. What has happened to him? why is he living like that? Both of her questions were just unanswered. She stepped closer to the first door which possibly held so many answers and reasonings she now was too eager to know. With trembling hands, she twisted the door knob, hoping to see the most mysterious man of her life, as the door opened slowly.

The moment the door creaked an inch, she heard soft murmurings. She knew it must be him. The room was dark and the only light envisioning the interior was entering through the slightly parted curtains as she found him sitting on the floor, resting his back on the bedside while facing the window. She drew nearer just to find some soju bottles and a cake with him which she didn't get to see before because of the bed. Feeling her knees getting weak, she sat beside him yet he still didn't notice her presence, was too lost in mumbling things to himself.

Before she could make a move, he cracked up lightly and started clapping as he sang, "Happy Anniversary to us~" He picked up the cake, blew out the unlighted candles and continued, "We've completed 10 years and 5 months together, my dear."

After placing the cake back in its place, he applauded much loudly this time before resting his head on the edge of the bed and again murmuring stuff.

Already shaken by soul, Yn was now terrified too. This entire time, he didn't even once look at her but this entire time it seemed like he was talking to someone. Someone on the other side, invisible to Yn. With shaky hands, she held his hand and squeezed it to get his attention. Finally, he turned to her side and his gaze fell on her sitting on his right side. A bright smile crept onto his lips as he reflected happiness and again turned in the opposite direction.

"Meet her. This is Ms Shin," His voice was cheery as he introduced her to someone in the air. He then turned back to Yn and continued, "Ms Shin, this is Yn... My girlfriend..."

Yn gasped as she was taken aback by his behaviour. He was pointing in the air while he said that. No signs of doubt were there on his face, he was so clear with a nonexistent presence on his left side.

'Does he really not realize what he is doing...?' She wondered.

"She's my boss." She heard him whispering to his left. "Pretty, isn't she? But I still love you the most. She's extremely rude and cold and always mad at me. Are you mad, Yn-ie?"

Her mind eventually processed the fact that Jungkook is hallucinating her younger self and talking to her while he is drunk as hell. She flinched when she felt a soft grip around her wrist, pulling her out of her thoughts and dragging her towards the door.

"Let's show Ms Shin around our place, Yn-ie. It's her first time after all..." He spoke while walking out of the room with one hand holding her wrist and the other wrapped around the soju bottle. She quietly followed him everywhere while he was hopping from one place to other, describing each part of his house as a museum. She was shocked by how identical the house was to the model he made. How he had made sure that every detail is exactly the same was stunning to her.

After roaming around half the house, he suddenly stopped in front of a door. His expressions now were totally opposite from the one he held just a few seconds ago. His eyes seemed to be on fire as he gritted his jaw and fisted his knuckles scarily.

At this point, Yn believed that there could be nothing more shocking than whatever she has just seen and the curiosity inside her was way too much to not open the door so she marched towards it and without giving it too many thoughts, she barged in. Little did she know that she had too many surprises packed for her to be served at once. The room had huge pictures of Jungkook's dad and Rachael with red cross marks and darts pinned in them with some things written on them. The room was filled with newspaper cutouts and documents. Walls were covered with handwritten notes with inks, mostly red. By now, she was getting scared. Her blood ran cold as she felt her head getting dizzy because of all of the traumatising arrangements around her. It was all in all too creepy for her and she was scared. Scared of everything around her. It was a bit exciting for her at first to find out that Jungkook loves her but now, it was way too much. Right when she was about to focus on one article to read, something flew past her, scaring her soul.

"He killed her!" Jungkook growled as he threw the darts. "He pulled us apart! He betrayed. They planned everything! I'll ruin everyone!"

 They planned everything! I'll ruin everyone!"