𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Hi

Hi. I am Shin Y/N and I am 28 years old. After living for nearly three decades on this planet and meeting numerous people, I've learnt... How to never trust anybody.

I'm currently an entrepreneur, handling hotels and my relationship status, I'm single. It'll be much better if we don't talk about it right now. But now that I am sharing my details with you, I would also tell you how this day gonna be a change in my life. The day when I will finally start working on the aim I yearned to achieve for the past 10 years of my life.

"Back to the earth, miss Yn and also, stop talking to yourself. It's creepy." A manly voice from her side brought Yn out of her thoughts. She turned to face him as he continued, "Your plane is about to take off. Have a safe ride. Don't get nervous, I'll be there in a week or so. Okay?"

Yn stared at Eunwoo, her best friend aka her ex-classmate aka her current business partner, collecting her luggage while reminding her of all the measures. He looked back at Yn as she got up and engulfed him in a tight hug, uttering, "I'll miss you even if it's for a week. Make sure Mini takes care of herself and the baby. Also, warn Jin oppa to take good care of them, or else he is dead. Bye."

Yn broke the hug as she passed and bid her last goodbye to her friend, followed by a wave and a smile and entered her plane.

10 years. I've spent 10 years of my life in the foreign land of America and now I am finally heading back to where I belong. My home, South Korea. I've been living with my cousin, Jin, who'll soon become a dad, with my other ex-classmate's baby. Eunwoo also belongs to Korea but he came here in the name of studies. I know the reason was me.

Flashes of my memories still haunt me in my nightmares. They all are just terrible bits of pain. A past that includes happiness along with pain, and love with destruction but the interval of 10 years is now over and I will make sure that my movie ends with a happy ending, with tears in the eyes of the villain.

 A past that includes happiness along with pain, and love with destruction but the interval of 10 years is now over and I will make sure that my movie ends with a happy ending, with tears in the eyes of the villain