𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊, 𝖓𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖊

*Present Time*

*Present Time*

A tear escaped Yn's eyes as she looked out of the glass, at the landscapes before closing her eyes.

'Finally... Back in Seoul. It felt like forever...' She thought.

As she stepped out of the plane and looked out of the glass walls, the scenery of buildings far away brought her memories of the day she boarded. She missed it. She missed it all. Everything.

She walked out, took her luggage and made her way toward the waiting area. After logging into her previously booked room, she scrolled through the newly saved numbers of her past friends.

A benefit of money. Having absolutely no trouble tracing her friends' current phone numbers.

"Hello? Who's this?" The honey voice from the other end sounded much more mature to her than she expected. She chuckled at the thought of how they'll feel different now.

"Momo-ya~" She began with her sweet sing-song voice. "Do you remember your Yn-ie?"

"Are you—..." The whisper was left unfinished. Clear confusion laced in the receiver's voice. "Yn? It's you? For real? Where are you? Tell me, fast?!" This time, she was almost screaming.

"Seoul airport and—" Yn stopped her sentence as she was cut off by the beeping of the phone. "Did she really just hang up on me? I can't believe this, tch." Even though she began her words with disappointment, they ended with a chuckle.

"Momo-ya!" Yn screamed as soon as her gaze landed on the figure of a young lady whom she felt familiar with, entering the airport. After resting for a few minutes, Yn went out of her room and waited near the entrance so that she finds Momo easily and her best friend did not even take 30 minutes to arrive.

The moment Momo's gaze landed on Yn's frame, she ran towards her and embraced her in a bone-crushing hug.

"Ya! I can't breathe!" Yn yelled as she felt herself choking on her breath but her voice died when she felt the tiny sobs getting buried in her neck.

"Shut up, phabo!" Momo choked through her words as she tightened her hug. "Where in the world were you all these freakin years?"

"Stop crying first. Please." Yn spoke as she softly rubbed Momo's back.

"All of us thought..." Momo hesitated to complete her words but did it anyways. "That you all are gone, forever..."

"Sorry..." Yn mumbled. "I was jus— Ah!" Before Yn could complete it, she felt a hard punch on her back as Momo looked at her with a cute angry face, drenched with tears and yelled 'You little piece of shit!' and continued to beat her up.

After a moment, she stopped and hugged Yn again as she whispered, "I missed you..."

"I missed you too..." Yn replied. She wiped her tears and asked, "Is there anyone else who missed me?"

The little bit of hope inside her heart died when Momo began to count on names but did not mention him. It took her a second but she understood the meaning of the look Yn had and quietened down.

"It's okay. I've already brought a house here. So, let's go there first and rest. Call others and ask them to meet at a cafè. Don't mention me, we'll surprise them..." Yn added with a flip of emotions on her face.

In the cafe, Yn met the rest of her friends. Their reactions were just like Momo's. After a long time, Yn had a real-time of her life.

"So, what happened at the hospital?" Tzuyu asked with concern.

"Taehyung oppa took care of me. While Uncle Kim and Seokjin oppa helped dad to prove his innocence. We lost everything. My mom is still in Coma and for better treatment, we went to America. Jungkook's dad took our shares and left us penniless. Thankfully my dad was saving some money from some time so we used it for shifting and look now I'm here, a very well-known businesses woman around the world, Shin Y/n." Yn acknowledged with a proud smile.

"Um... Eun Woo is also in America... Right?" Momo asserted.

"Yes, I know. He was with me the whole time," Yn added.

"What?! "All of them questioned in unison, wide-eyed.

"Did he confess?" Yuna asked.

"Confessed what?" Yn inquired back with a frown.

"Ya, everyone knows that he has a huge huge crush on you." Tzuyu blurted out with a so-done look.

"It's nothing like that..." Yn awkwardly chuckled. 

The meeting felt heartwarming. Yn yearned to feel the air of Seoul, the place where she opened her eyes. The lanes brought back memories, the food felt homely and her friends warmed up her frozen heart that felt nothing for the past ten years.

The next day arrived sooner than Yn wanted. She was hurriedly waiting for this day but still never wanted it to show up.

It was finally the day she'd face him.

Right now, Yn was standing outside a tall building, covered with blue glass that shone beautifully with the sun's rays. It was The Jeon Corps.

"Where is the CEO?" Yn asked the receptionist after entering the building with much rage and confidence which boosted her heart when she remembered all that she faced in the past.

"Do you have an appointment, Miss?" The receptionist politely asked as she glanced at Yn.

"Well, I believe I don't need one. I am Shin Company's CEO... Just tell me where his office is," Yn ordered monotonously.

"Ma'am, sir is in a meeting right now. You can wait in the waiting room, I'll inform him about you," the Receptionist commented with manners.

Yn nodded and went straight up to the elevator. She was way too eager to wait or obey. She was surely not here to obey rules. She planned to rule.

"Ma'am, you can't go there. The meeting is still going on." An employee yelled as he saw Yn marching towards the meeting room without permission.

"I can go wherever I want as I am the new owner of this place. Move Aside." Yn ordered as she was fed up with the entire scene.

She rushed towards the meeting room's door and grabbed the door knob. It would be a lie if she bluntly says she was totally confident. The truth is that she was nervous. Nervous to see him after 10 years. With much self-encouragement, she finally barged in.

After a moment of observing her surrounding, with a cold smile she uttered, "Long time no see, Mr Jeon Jungkook."

"