By All Memes

"Attention, Camp Kikiwaka! After reading all of your feedback from the suggestion box, I'm going to make an important change around here," Emma explained.

"You're going to power wash the whole camp with disinfectant?" Matteo guessed.

"No."

"You're going to make showers optional?" Finn guessed.

"No."

"You're going to power wash Finn with disinfectant?" Destiny guessed, disgusted as she scooted away from Finn.

"Stop guessing. Due to overwhelming requests, I'm going to give everybody back their cell phones!" Emma announced.

The whole camp cheered. "Zuri, pass out the phones."

"Easy, easy! It's like feeding hyenas!" Zuri whined.

"I'm so glad to be getting my phone back. My pet pig Petunia is expecting. Although, with pigs, it's hard to tell," Lou explained.

"I'm just glad everyone's on board. It's my job to make sure the campers are happy, and to bring this camp into the twentieth century," Emma smiled.

"Twenty-first century," Lou and I corrected her.

"Ooh, the future. Even better," Emma agreed.

I shook my head at her as I walked over to Griff.

~~~

"Hey, guys," Griff ran over to Rachel and I playing one-on-one volleyball.

"Hey, Griff," I said quickly before I served the ball.

Rachel reached up to spike the ball, but missed it by a couple of inches. "Why are you good at every sport we play? It's like you're a robot."

"In juvie, if we won, all we mostly got was bragging rights. But, plenty worth it when you're great at football," Griff explained as Rachel tossed me the ball.

"And that is why I was more popular than that blonde girl turned bad," I smirked, holding the ball under my arm.

"I beg to differ," Griff replied, swooping down to give me a kiss on my cheek.

Rachel looked around. The three of us noticed that there were a lot of kids on their phones, no one talking or at least moving or looking up.

"Is it just me, or is everyone taking this new thing a little further than what Emma intended?" Rachel asked.

"No, it's definitely not you," I assured her.

~~~

"Goths, lights out," I snapped, noticing that they were on their phones.

Lydia only turned up the music streaming through her headphones, and Crystal and the rest of the goths ignored me. "Don't make me start to take them away at night," I threatened.

"Fine," Crystal grunted as I watched her turn her phone off.

"Thank you, Crystal," I said gratefully. I walked over to Lydia and pulled down her headphones. She glared at me as I grabbed at the top of her phone. "Go to bed."

"Fine. Can I listen to music while I fall asleep?" Lydia whined.

"That's going to be uncomfortable," I reasoned.

"I've used a cedar brick as a pillow. I'll be fine," Lydia said, laying down as she set her phone down next to her.

"This is getting out of hand," Rachel whispered as she crawled up the ladder to our bunks.