Griff and (Y/n) are in the House!

I carried my bags down the staircase, Bertram dusting the piano downstairs. He was always fond of me, since I was the one who complained the least. I would even help him do whatever he needed to do.

"I could've carried those, (Y/n)," Bertram said, looking up.

"Six months in military school. I got used to it," I assured him. "I told Dad I wasn't interested, and now I'm off to a regular summer camp."

"Jessie's meeting you there, right?" Bertram asked.

"Yeah, She wanted to surprise the Rosses." I nodded. "I'm so glad you let me stay here even after my sister moved out."

"Well, the kids consider you a favorite. And who else would help me?" Bertram smiled.

"No one." I laughed. "Well, I'm off," I said, hugging him.

"See you at the end of the summer." Bertram nodded.

I let go of him and got into the elevator. The limo was waiting for me when I got down to the limo. We were going to pick Jessie up from the Maine airport and then drive to the camp. The driver loaded my bags into the trunk as I got into the limo. I had a backpack full of things to keep me busy. I plugged in my headphones, blocking out any noise as I took out a book. Fish in a Tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt. I smiled as the limo moved.

I was practically bouncing in my seat when we arrived at the airport. My sister was waiting for me. She would stay the night in the penthouse before heading back to the set. She eagerly got in the limo and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Hey! How was Dad? How was Darla?" Jessie said the last part quietly.

"Our step-sister is fine. Caleb keeps asking about her, but I told him to buzz off," I explained, rolling my eyes.

"How was juvie?" Jessie asked, her smile falling.

"Eh, you know. It was fine. I'm clear since I went to school, but the Mooserump Police are going to monitor me while I'm at camp," I shrugged.

"We're here, Prescotts."

I got out eagerly and gathered my bags. I rolled my bags and noticed the Great Lawn that Zuri told me about. An old woman walked across the lawn to Jessie and I.

"Sorry, we don't have positions for counselors," the woman said.

"No, no. I'm just dropping off my little sister," Jessie corrected her. "Actually, do you know where the Ross kids are?"

"Why do you ask?" the woman snapped.

"I was their nanny," Jessie explained.

"Grizzly and Woodchuck," the woman said, pointing to the cabin. "You must be (Y/n) Prescott."

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded, smiling proudly.

"Are you military?" she questioned, noticing my outfit.

"I just got back from school a couple hours ago." I shrugged.

"Well, I'm Gladys and you're in Weasel Cabin with Lou. Good luck." Gladys patted my back before she walked away.

I walked into Weasel Cabin and a bunch of goth girls looked at me in surprise. I could tell they were up to no good. Thankfully, Dad taught me a couple of useful things.

"Who're you?" a woman asked scaredly, dressed in makeup.

I turned to the cabin. "Who did this?"

The cabin shrugged, making me know they were all in on this. The woman looked at me as I removed the collar from around her neck. "It's okay. I know how to fight."