Beyonce reached out and took Nicki's hand helping her up before leaning forward and whispering something in her ear

Beyonce reached out and took Nicki's hand helping her up before leaning forward and whispering something in her ear. Nicki tucked her hair behind her ear before leaving with Beyonce. I locked the house up and we got into my truck and headed off. Beyonce need to go see our lawyer and sign some papers before going to the bank. After running those two errands, we went to the Mall and Beyonce brought somethings while Nicki and I just tagged alone. I knew my Baby was sad when she didn't even want to go into the Chanel store. I was soon hungry and wanted some weed. I smirked at the idea of hitting the weed shop and getting high as fuck for the rest of the night as we left the Mall. Beyonce asked for a drink so I stopped at a Popeyes and her and Nicki got out. I took out my phone and made an order for weed before making an order for dinner later. Nicki and Beyonce came back and Beyonce gave me my sweet tea. I drove to the weed shop and popped in and out while Beyonce and Nicki went inside of a boutique down the street. They came back with a bag each and we went home. At home, Nicki and Beyonce went to change and I just took of my jacket and sunglasses and quickly broke down the weed and rolled it up. I poured myself a glass of grape soda with ice before turning down the heat and getting everything set up in the movie room/ den. I was looking through the movies when Beyonce and Nicki came in. My jaw dropped seeing them in just nothing but shirts and panties but I held it together and lit the first blunt and opened the sliding door and lit the fireplace that was in the room. Nicki and I loved watching movies with the fire going and making smores in the fireplace. Everyone sat and I passed the blunt to Nicki. She hit it twice before handing it to Beyonce who hit it once and gave it back. I hit the blunt and pass it to Nicki as I made the selection on the movie. We decided to watch The Best Man and were quietly passing the blunt back in fourth finishing it off. I looked at Beyonce who looked relaxed and was softly rubbing a circle on Nicki's thigh around a particularly bad bruise. I had half of my grape soda before lighting the next blunt. I took a puff and leaned over and kissed Nicki on the lips exhaling the smoke into her mouth. She held it for a moment before letting it go and giggling. It was weird to hear her giggle and felt like it had been forever. I handed the blunt to Bey who did the did the same. Again, Nicki laughed and Bey and I took turns 'shot gunning' with her. The door bell rang and I got up to get the food. I ordered something quick, pizza, wings, and garlic knots. Bey and I tore into the food and Nicki just had some water.

"You not hungry Nic?" I ask.

"No, I don't want anything."

"Weed always made me hungry, does it do the opposite for you Baby?" Beyonce asked.

Nicki shrugged and closed her eyes leaning her head back on the sectional. I looked at Bey who looked sad for a moment. I turned to Love Jones and finished eating before putting everything away. Nicki started to whimper in her sleep and Beyonce pulled Nicki into her lap. She held her and Nicki snuggled into Beyonce who pulled a blanket around them. We were halfway through the movie when Nicki started mumbling in her sleep. When Nicki was going through something she wasn't a very restful sleeper. Most times, I'd wake her up and we'd talk until she felt better. I was tempted to wake her up but Beyonce told me not too and started to rock her a little but eventually the mumbling turned to her screaming for Shaun and Kelly to 'stop'. Nicki quickly jumped up from her sleep and looked at Bey and I wildly before running off. Bey and I got up and chased after her ending up in the backyard. Nicki slipped in the grass that was soaked from the rain that was coming down. She broke down crying and Beyonce and I kneeled in front of her.

"Nicki, please talk to us. What happened? What's wrong?"

"I'm so sick of everyone! It's not fair that everyone won't leave us alone. It hurt that when Rob and I first got together that she got comments, I got nasty looks, and people thought I was some homewrecker. I hated that Robyn stopped getting invited to family functions and friends nights. I was selfish for not breaking up with Robyn then but I love Robyn and I loved you Beyonce. I know we didn't talk but I always loved that you didn't try to hold Robyn back from living her life. I liked that she and you both still maintained amazing contact while you were in jail. I was happy that you approved of me and Robyn's relationship and even encouraged it. Robyn was the only person who made me feel loved since my last boyfriends were dicks and took advantage of me in my 'Little' space. So when Michelle and Kelly found out and started to make my life hell, it just felt like it was my price to pay for being with someone else's wife."

"Nicki, I am so sorry that you've been feeling that way. I love you and Robyn loves you and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that my so called friends and family hurt you because of what you are to us. I know we can't make up for what has happened but it ends today, I promise. No one will bother you anymore." Beyonce said wiping away Nicki's tears and rain drops from her face.

I even wiped away a few tears. I didn't know Nicki was feeling that deeply about this because once everyone cut me off I didn't even blink. I had the support of my wife and had my Baby so I wasn't tripping. Beyonce helped Nicki up and we walked back into the house. We were all soaking wet and Nicki was shivering. I grabbed some towels and we undressed and dried off. Beyonce went upstairs to get us some clothes and I hugged Nicki. I kissed her forehead and held her close using my body heat to keep her warm. I felt bad that I was getting turned and tried to think of everything but her pussy was radiating with heat and her thighs were getting wet with pussy juices. I swear Nicki had the wettest pussy I ever had. Beyonce was a close second, but that island pussy was next level. I was quickly jolted out of my sexual haze by Nicki gripping my dick with her thighs. The warmth and softness of her thighs combined with the weed high made me nut. Nicki started laughing and I just was stuck. I was so surprised that she didn't push me off or something considering we just had a serious moment outside. Beyonce walked in dressed in a green lace bra and panties with an arm of clothes. She saw us and smirked before putting them down and walking over. She kissed a laughing Nicki's cheek and asked if she could help her clean up. Nicki laughed and shook her head and Beyonce quickly dropped to her knees and started to lick my cum of Nicki's thighs shocking me and Nicki. Nicki bit her lip to silence her moan as Bey started lick around her pussy. I walked over and kissed Nicki as Beyonce's lips wrapped around her clit earning a loud moan from Nicki that was muffled by my tongue down her throat. I held Nicki up as Bey and I kissed on both sets of her 'lips'. I could hear Nicki's juices sloshing as Bey plunged her fingers in and out of Nicki's juicy pussy. Nicki's body shook as she had an orgasm. I broke our kiss and Bey stood and kissed me. I relished tasting Nicki on my wife's tongue. We broke the kiss and looked at each other before bursting out into laughter.

--

excuse all errors!

thoughts/comments?

--