🎮runaway🎮

This is a finished version of "Since I saw Dream" from my unfinished books! I don't intend on making it into anymore then what it is now so if one of you want to that okay! Just credit me!

Imagine this, a road trip. With all of your friends in a mini van, every thing goes right. Everything is just so aesthetically pleasing, just the way you see it on Pinterest. That was what this was supposed to be. But no, a very special brunette had to ruin things.

"He's gone." My demon friend had told him. His small companion had snickered, mocking the lost human.

Well you see Dream's special one wasn't dead. He just ran away, for whatever reason. So obviously, it was his job to find his lover. All Dream wanted was to run his fingers through the soft brown hair, whispering sweet nothings into a delicate ear.

"Where do you think he's gone?" Bad asked, snapping Dream to look in the back of his van, the huge beast barely fitting.

"New York, obviously. He always wanted to go." He responded calmly, noticing that the light they were waiting at turned green. He drove off, mourning the loss of his boyfriend on the way.

🌻

I walked up to a desk, looking at a small shiny bell. The lady looked up at me, talking before I could ring the sliver bell.

"What may I help you with sir?" She asked, eyeing me up as if I were a rat. Anxious, I asked if there were any spare rooms that I could stay the night in. She said yes, and reluctantly took my information.

"Damn.. someone's had a rough time." I muttered, clenching my keycard in my hand, going up to the third floor, second room. I opened the door, struggling with my suitcase. Finally able to rest, my bag only opened so my phone could charge, I laid on the queen sized bed, sighing.

"I'm sorry Dream.." I said out loud. It really hurt to leave him, but there was no other way. As long as Dream was around, I would never learn how to take care of myself. In this world, I'm just a poor human who can't defend themselves. That wouldn't be the case anymore, because after this, I will be a man. More of a man than Dream is. I won't coward behind him anymore. I will be me.

A small item falling from my slightly opened suitcase catches my eye. I went over to it, picking it up with unscarred hands. It was a ring, with a small circular diamond in the center. I looked at it, my face blank as comforting memories re-entered my train of thought. Dream had gotten this for me, to ensure that I would forever have his heart. Only for a moment, this whole running away thing seem silly. Only for a moment, I was lonely. Shaking away my thoughts, my attention turned to a little face poking out of the suitcase.

"Ellie!" I smiled, quickly pulling a panda stuffie out of the bag, holding it close. It smelt of Florida, my used to be home. It was where BadBoyHalo was, Karl, Quackity, and Dream. As I hugged the bear, I could feel a small tear make it's way to my chin. And just for a moment, I regretted my decision to leave.

🌻

Also thank you for 500 followers! I appreciate it so much. Please treat yourself today loves, have some ice cream or draw. Whatever makes you happy. If you guys are happy, I'm happy

Dm me if you have any problems or questions as always and goodnight!

-Francis

✨DreamNap one shots✨On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara