🕹im top🕹

Sapnap was the "bully" in high school. He would make fun of people, and never listened to anyone. Well except for one person, but that'll come later.

"Hey Jack ready for tryouts?" Sapnap said in his usual loud voice, hitting his friend's shoulder.

"Hell yeah!" Jack grinned. Soccer was their sport, all the way. And not like soccer from the U.K, American soccer.

"Look it's Dream.." Sapnap held Jack in place, staring at the tall boy walking down the hall. They both snickered.

"Well what are we waiting for?? C'mon!" The taller boy laughed, jogging to meet Dream in the middle of the hallway.

"Hey soft boy~" Jack teased, waiting for Sapnap to come up behind him. Some people gathered around, obviously wanting a fight.

"Shut the hell up and leave me alone." Dream snapped, pushing Jack to the side. Now he was face to face with Sapnap. Dream looked scary when he looked down at the boy through his longish hair.

"ShUt ThE hElL uP." The shorter boy mocked, causing a few people to laugh. Dream clenched his jaw.

"What're you gunna do huh? Stare at me until I run away?" Sapnap smirked, rolling his eyes. He got closer to Dream, pulling him down to eye level by his shirt.

"Cat got your tongue~?" He smiled. The blonde seemed to snap, grabbing Sapnap by his shoulders and forcing him to the wall.

"Acting all tough? I'll show everyone how tough you really are." Dream growled, roughly grabbing Sapnap's chin to make him look up. The crowd was growing, just like the older boy's boner.

"W-What the h-heck? You're a freak!" Sapnap squirmed, stopping when Dream whispered something into his ear.

"Am I though, 'cause you seem to be enjoying this?" Sapnap shivered, closing his eyes

"What did he tell you?" Jack took a step forward. A small boy, who everyone knew as Georgenotfound because he was always late, ran up to Jack.

"Don't go closer! He'll kill you!" George warned, protectively pulling him away to the edge of the crowd. Kill him?

"Dream, you don't have to do this?" Sapnap whispered, but he was pulled into a rough kiss. Dream let his hands wander, down his sides, his hips, ass.

"Is no one gunna fucking help me?" Sapnap snapped when they pulled away. The blonde grabbed behind his knees, pushing him into the wall as he lifted them up.

"Okay I'm sorry for mocking you! Just please.." Sapnap trailed off as Dream started kissing his neck.

"Please just fuck me." What the fuck. What did Sapnap just say?

"W-Wait! I didn't mean to say that! I-I.." he stammered, covering his mouth when Dream hit his sweet spot.

"I'm a top." He said, muffled.

"What ever you say pretty boy." Dream remarked, stopping what he was doing for a second.

"I don't want to do anything you don't like.. blink twice if I have consent." He murmured, smiling a bit. Sapnap blinked twice, though he was surprised he did.

"Do it again if you want to go somewhere private." Dream waited. The brunette did it again.

"Alright, punch me in the face then meet me in the locker rooms." He said, nodding. Sapnap frowned, but did as told. Dream fell backwards and Sapnap landed on his ass. He jumped up, watching the other boy dramatizing his punch. Just for fun, the smaller boy kicked him in his stomach.

"Teabag him Sap!"

I hated this so much ;(
Also I'm writing a new story! I finished my other one and I have a lot of inspiration!
It'll be called all I want, obviously Dreamnap cuz I'm hooked
So keep a look out for that!