Something that needs to be clear

If you tell people to kys because they support a content creator, leave. Block me

If you think that not even lgbtq people should say the f word and try to force it on others, leave. (It's fine if you are just uncomfortable saying it yourself)

If you make fun of others for something they can't control, leave.

If you have EVER made a joke about rape if you weren't raped, leave.

If you don't watch a streamer because they are lgbt, female, or black, leave.

If you spread your religion in people's comments, leave.

If you make fun of people because of their age, or what they like, leave.

If you've ever made fun of someone's art style, leave.

If you have ever misgendered a person because they did something bad, leave. Block me just go.

If you have ever said you can't be racist to white people, leave. (Racism goes all ways. Someone said "white people tears" because I was sobbing from being yelled at for watching Schlatt even when my poc friends said it was okay.)

I won't have pathetic people looking at my work, they don't deserve it.

I might add more to the comments.

But seriously guys what the fuck is wrong with people.

I'm serious about the racism, it's okay for people to make jokes like how they can't season their food and shit like that but blatantly telling me that I am not valid because I am white is pathetic.

Plus I am a decedent from the Cherokee nation, and Irish. I'm not American on American if you get what I'm saying but I am white passing.