🕹play time🕹

Oh

Sapnap sat with his legs crossed, watching his boyfriend slowly wake up. He was tied to a chair, legs spread, but not too much. His arms were tied to the handles. Dream, now fully awake realized where he was, and started to panic. He saw Sapnap though, and calmed down enough to breathe steady.

"What is this?" Dream asked, raising an eyebrow. Sapnap giggled, jumping to his feet. He was wearing a white skirt with a green Dream hoodie on.

"Let's just say, payback." The brunette smiled, winking at the more dominant male. Dream clicked his tongue, rolling his eyes. Sapnap walked closer, putting a hand on the blonde's shoulder.

"Payback for what?" Dream smirked, clearly enjoying the sight. Sapnap hummed, placing himself on his boyfriend's thigh, grinding on it ever so slightly.

"Toying with me.." he replied, starting to ride Dream's thigh, slowly but steady.

"You won't last five minutes." The older boy promised, bringing up his knee to meet Sapnap's crotch. The brunette stifled a moan, trying to stay calm.

"W-We'll see about that." He muttered, speeding up. Dream watched lustfully as his boyfriend was riding his thigh, wanting to touch him in any way possible. He started bouncing his knee, making Sapnap moan girlishly.

"You're such a slut Pandas, getting off on my thigh." Dream shamed. Sapnap could feel his high coming, and the other boy seemed to notice aswell. He stopped moving his leg, leaving Sapnap desperately humping his thigh, whining loudly.

"Untie me." Dream said calmly, Sapnap sighed, giving up on trying to stay in charge. He loved it when his lover used him for whatever he wanted. He quickly untied Dream, his arms shooting to his hair, running his fingers through it.

"Switch." He demanded, picking Sapnap up himself and setting him in the chair. Soon the smaller brunette was the one all tied up, but instead in a much lewder position. His legs were spread fully, and his arms were behind him. During all that, his underwear was discarded.

"If you make a noise I will leave this room." Dream growled, trailing his hand up Sapnap's thigh.

"How the tables have turned." He gloated, taking his boyfriend's boner in his hands. Dream laughed at Sapnap's excitement, and immediately started giving him a rough hand job.

"You're so pretty like this.. all tied up for me Pandas." Sapnap's mouth gaped open in a silent moan. Dream stood up to kiss him, sliding his tongue right in his mouth. They kissed for a while, before Sapnap accidentally moaned out.

"Oop. You failed." Dream frowned, but already had an idea. He walked away, his boyfriend probably seconds from coming. He opened a drawer, pulled up a pink toy. He smiled evilly, making his way back to Sapnap.

"This is going in you." Dream held up the toy. Is was a vibrator, but the cool this about this is that the louder Sapnap yelled, the faster it would go. Even when he was quiet though, it still would give him a fun time.

"A-Ah, Dreamy! D-Dont leave me- Nrgh!" Sapnap wailed, surprised when the pleasure increased. Dream chuckled at this, and walked out of the room.

"I wonder how many times he will come."

I-

Omg, by the way, if you like a chapter, make sure to vote on the chapters! It really lets me know which ones you enjoy more.