🎤kiss me🎤

If you can guess the song this is based off, I WILL ACTUALLY DEDICATE A WHOLE ONESHOT FOR YOU FILLED WITH WHATEVER YOU WANT.
the title is a hint.

Sapnap smiled, walking through an old road through the woods. He smiled at the old teenage memories with his boyfriend, Dream. He was now 23! They were still together, and happy. It was lovely. He let his mind wander, smelling the air and breathing out slowly.

🌻

"What the hell?" 19 year old Sapnap muttered, grabbing his phone lazily. It was his lover, Dream.

"Hello? What do you need, it's a Sunday night." He murmured into the phone, hearing a car blinker on the other line.

"I think we need a getaway right about now." Dream hummed, obviously putting most of his attention on the road. Still sleepy, Sapnap yawned.

"I mean sure.. but where?" He got off of his bed, stumbling to his closet to put on some real clothes.

"I'm here!" Then the phone hung up. Sapnap sighed, quickly slipping on some sweats then running down the stairs. He opened the door and sure enough, a red car sat outside. It was Dream.

"Hey Love." Dream smiled, waiting for Sapnap to get in the car before driving off. They didn't go the normal route to exit the neighborhood, instead they took a turn.

"Like this song?" Dream asked, clicking a button on his phone before a song came on. It was "YoungBlood" by 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Yeah this song slaps!" Sapnap grinned, nodding. The headlights were on as they were on a dark road in the middle of the woods. The radio was blasting. After a while of singing and laughing, they parked on the side of the road.

"Take this Sap." Dream threw him a flashlight, and Sapnap raised his eyebrows.

"We going in the woods?" He received a yes, and they headed off. Dream kept one hand on the brunette at all times. Meanwhile Sapnap was having a good time.

"Can we kiss?" Dream blurted after a while. The two have never kissed. This made the younger one nervous, but he nodded.

"Yeah.. kiss me." The blonde turned towards him, grabbing both of his hands. Their flashlights went in random directions, but that just added to the bliss as Dream kissed Sapnap. It was full of love. After the kiss He walked towards the car, hands fiddling with happiness.

"Wait? Where are you going!" Dream ran after him, his flashlight now turned off. The brunette laughed.

"It's getting late.." Sapnap said, hopping back into the car. They sat in silence for a while, until they got back to the house.

"Goodbye kiss?" Dream asked, and smiled whenever he got what he wanted.

"I'll see you again right?" He yelled as Sapnap walked up the driveway. He turned around, rolling his eyes.

"Of course, I can't let you go." The younger one waved, running back into his house.

🌻

Sapnap laughed at the memory, still walking down the road. He also remembered all the times they would pull all nighters together. It was amazing. Then the brunette's phone rang.

"Hello~" Sapnap answered, we all know who is on the other side of the line.

"I'm literally dying just to see you again.!" Dream wailed in a fake baby voice. Sapnap laughed, sitting on the side of the road.

"Come to where we had our first kiss." Then he hung up just as abruptly Dream had done that night.

"We'll make tonight the best of our lives."

Leave your guesses here!

More words from Greg
🌻- Mental health is more important than grades love, take some time for yourself