🎤Slide🎤

This is just me practicing writing kissing scenes, might as well post it.

It was a nice day at the water park. The sun was shining, birds were chirping. It seemed as if it were a movie, or one of those fancy animations.
It all seemed so-

"Next." Dream snapped his head up at the life guard who had given him and his best friend the green light to go down a slide. The slide was called "Waterfall." It was for couples, the ride itself lasted about 5 minutes, since it was barely even a slope down.

"Yes!" Sapnap cheered as they went down the first little slope. They weren't exactly a couple, but they definitely weren't just friends. It was complicated. Dream looked at Sapnap with a smile, admiring the small freckles that littered his face. They entered a darker tunnel with lights. They were set to a deep purple and blue. It made Sapnap's skin glow, the water drops on his hair falling onto his cheeks.

"Well this is.." Dream trailed off, avoiding the younger boys gaze and instead looking off to the side.

"Romantic? I know.. it's pretty." Sapnap grinned, leaning back a little into the float they were on. Maybe a bit to far back.

"Ack! Dream!" He yelped as he slipped backwards. Sapnap almost slid off the float if it weren't for Dream. The blonde had grabbed his hand and pulled with all his might. Which was more than you would think seeing as he plays Minecraft all day.

"That was embarrassing." Sapnap laughed, still clenching onto Dream's hand just in case. The blonde on the other hand was wheezing his ass off.

"Gosh that was- amazing!" He wiped fake tears from his face. Sapnap's cheeks heated up in embarrassment, and he pouted. Dream noticed this after a bit of laughing.

"O-Okay, I'm sorryyyy!" He gasped, still trying not to laugh. The brunette kept on with his pouting though.

"No I'm sorry! What can I do to make it up for you??" Dream frowned, thinking that he had actually done something wrong. Sapnap smiled a bit, then continued to be mad.

"Kiss." He demanded. Dream let out a confused noise. Both their cheeks were on fire, but the younger one seemed to be more flustered.

"Do I have to say it again? I want kisses you big troll!" Sapnap snapped, looking at the water beneath them. They were still in the dark tunnel. Almost on cue, the lights turned a bright yellow as Dream grabbed pale shoulders and pulled lips together.

The kiss sparked the same feeling as when you wake up on Christmas Day. It was a bit awkward, neither of them really knew when to move or how fast. It was just kinda a mess. Dream ended up getting tired of it, grabbing Sapnap's cheeks in an effort to take control. It worked, and now they were steadily kissing. After what seemed like 10 minutes, they pulled away.

"Wow!" Sapnap grinned, he's never kissed anyone before. He was always too scared. With Dream though, he felt more confident.

"More?" He asked, and the blonde nodded his head. They clashed again, and this time it was more heated. Dream found his tongue in Sapnap's mouth, exploring all the tiny bite marks from when the boy accidentally bit the inside of his cheek. The brunette gave a flustered noise, something between a whine and some sort of high pitched noise. Once again they had to pull away for air.

"Holy-" Dream was cut off by the float entering a pool. The ride was over. The two got off the float and carried it over to a pile of it. Hands were together the whole time.

🌻

Doop doop doop

What's your favorite music disc? Mines Chirp!
Oh! Wanna see a cute Dreamnap picture?

What's your favorite music disc? Mines Chirp!Oh! Wanna see a cute Dreamnap picture?

(Art is not mine)