🎮Rinse and repeat🎮

MAJOR TW: DEATH AND HALLUCINATIONS

Sapnap smiled as he ate his ramen, his boyfriend next to him. They were having a lovely conversation, and Dream was so happy.

"Hey..? You didn't eat." Sapnap pointed out. Dream looked at his full bowl.

"I'm not hungry." The blonde responded, shrugging. The smaller brunette brushed it off, going back to their conversation. After a while Sapnap began to yawn, stretching his arms.

"Cuddle time Dreamy." He demanded, hopping off of his chair, his lover following. They both sat in the couch, but Dream spoke up.

"What's with the receipt?" He asked, looking at the thin white paper. Sapnap leaned forward to look.

Heating pad
Heating pad
Heating pad
Heating pad
Heating pad

Total-  $60.67

"Oh! You were a bit cold." Sapnap giggled, laying himself on Dream's chest. They laid for a while, but then the doorbell rang. Sapnap groaned, looking up at Dream. He was asleep. The door bell rang again. The brunette got up, trudging to the door.

"What do you need?" Sapnap asked the visitor, who happened to be Karl.

Switching to Karl's POV ig

Karl looked Sapnap up and down. He looked horrible. He had dark bags under his eyes, red cheeks almost like he was sick, his hair was matted and it looked like he hasn't taken a shower recently.

"Can I come in..?" Karl whispered despite his astonishment. Sapnap looked at his couch, then moved to the side to let him in. Karl almost gagged when a horrible smell hit his nose. He looked at the bowl on the counter, rushing over to it. What if Sapnap was trying to poison himself?

"What the hell?" Karl exclaimed. It was a bowl of ramen, but it was all moldy and smelt disgusting.

"Oh! I was eating with Dream earlier. He wasn't hungry." Sapnap said, again glancing at his couch. Karl walked over there, gasping at what he saw. There were several blankets piled up to look like a human, and it looked like there were heating pads tucked in.

"Shh. He's sleeping." Sapnap whispered, putting a finger over his lips.

"Sap.. Dream has been dead for 8 months." Karl covered his mouth with his hand. Sapnap frowned.

"Y-You don't think I know that? You don't think I stop taking my medicine just to see him?!" He muttered, looking away with tears in his eyes.

"Rinse and repeat Karl.." Sapnap sighed, shaking his head. The taller brunette pulled him into a hug, practically crying.

"I'm so sorry I let it get this bad." Karl apologized desperately, gasping for breath.

"No no no! It's my fault! My fault." Sapnap cried too, shaking violently. The both sobbed until they couldn't anymore.

"It was a nice visit Karl.. but Dream will wake any minute." Sapnap guided the boy over to the door.

"I thought this meant you would stop?" Karl protested when the door was shut in his face.

"Dream! I'm glad your awake!"

Posting this a bit early to say WILBUR SOOT MUSIC VIDEO POG