🎮melt🎮

Tw: death. I have a head cannon where Sap is part blaze and will die if he is cold for too long.

Sapnap rushed to his lover. He was told that he had been taken by Technoblade and Philza. He had no armor or weapons, not even food. The only thing his had was a note from Techno. He opened it, reading the cursive letters one more time.

I have your Dream. He's at my base, I will kill him if you don't come by sundown.

-Technoblade

Sapnap looked up at the sky. The sun was fading, it would be sundown before he knew it. The brunette trudged through the snow, breathing heavily. It went up to his knees, making it hard to walk through without boots. He only had white socks on, which used to be warm by a fire.

"Dream..I'm gasp coming.." Sapnap breathed, almost falling over. There was ice sticking to his hands, and he could feel his skin turning to ice. He was so cold, and quite literally freezing. Would he make it to Technoblade's house?

Sapnap stopped for a brief moment, hearing crunching behind him. He turned, seeing nothing.

"Fuck!" Sapnap yelled out in frustration, hoping that it would've been Dream. It wasn't, so he was left to run desperately, trying to find the cottage.

"C-Come on! Sniff." Sapnap pleaded, coughing. There were ice crystals sticking to his eyelashes, holding his eyes shut every so often. His face probably was completely frozen at this point, seeing as whenever he opened or shut his mouth it tore his skin.

"There!" In the distance, you could see a small house, smoke coming out of a chimney. It promised a warm fire. Sapnap tried to speed up, but he didn't find himself going much faster. He was around 50 feet from the cottage, when he collapsed. His body didn't give a warning, it just gave up. He laid on his hands and knees for a moment, before a glowing netherite sword picked up his chin. It was Technoblade, his glowing eyes making it easy to see him.

"W-Where gasp is he?" Sapnap demanded, tears flowing down his icy cheeks, freezing on the sword.

"Techno? Who is that?" He saw a bright green hoodie, then a white mask. It was Dream, and he seemed perfectly fine.

"Sap? What the hell are you doing!! You're dying!" He jumped over the railing, sprinting towards them.

"Dream! H-He told me, sniff you were c-captured." Sapnap gasped, feeling his lips sticking together. A thick coat of ice went up his legs, then up to his chest.

"What the fuck! Techno you bitch." Dream started to desperately dig the snow away from his lovers body.

"It's, n-not. Worth it.." Sapnap whispered, letting out a Yelp of pain when Techno whipped his sword away, a chunk of ice coming with it. By this time his neck was covered in ice, enough to support his head.

"Fuck! No no, Sap c'mon." Dream cried, giving up on the snow. Instead he tried to warm Sapnap up, breathing on the ice to try to heat it up. It was no use, Sapnap could feel the ice freezing his hair, soon it would cut off his breathing. If the cold didn't get to him first.

"Pandas, Baby, Honey get up!" Dream snapped, sobbing. He wrapped his arms around Sapnap's shoulders, pulling himself closer.

"Tell George I tried to save you.. that I'm not a pussy." He murmured, laughing softly. That laugh turned silent, as the cold took over Sapnap's body. Leaving him basically brain dead until he couldn't breathe anymore.

"Why him..?" Dream asked the piglin hybrid, trying to brush his fingers through frozen hair.

"He betrayed us, he wasn't going to help destroy L'manburg." Technoblade replied calmly, walked away from the scene.

"Get him out of my yard will you?"

Guys. I just got dropped.

 I just got dropped