🎮your fault🎮

Sapnap looked at himself in his bathroom mirror. A small flower bloomed from his cheek and a trickle of blood fell from it. A bunch of bloody petals were in his sink as well. This means Dream doesn't like Sapnap back.

"I didn't want to find out like this.." He murmured quietly, shaking his head ever so slightly. The only way he can stop himself from dying is to get over Dream. Sapnap already knew that couldn't happen.

"F-fuck." He cursed, wiping his mouth and walking out of his bathroom. He could feel the flowers growing, more with every minute. Perhaps Sapnap should go see Dream one last time. As the boy walked to his destination, he could feel his life slipping away. With every cough or blooming of a new flower, Sapnap's strength left. He ended up gasping for breath on Dream's porch, knocking vigorously. The door opened.

"Sapnap?" It was George. He had his shirt off and lips swollen. Sapnap understood.

"Are you okay?" Dream let him into the house. The brunette leaned on the wall, coughing. A whole bloody sunflower ended up on the floor.

"You could've told me." Sapnap held a hand up to his chest. Dream held him up, George holding onto his shoulder.

"Told me that you didn't love me.." Sapnap continued, heart beat becoming quicker. Dream was wiping away the blood on Sapnap's cheek.

"I didn't know that you liked me. I didn't know you needed to hear it." He began to cry, George nuzzling his neck with comfort.

"N-now you're dying.."

"Which one is your favorite?" Sapnap asked, eyes half closed. He was referring to the flowers along his face, touching one.

"This one.." Dream held him closer, sobbing at this point. Sapnap's eyes started to dull, but he turned to George.

"What about you?" He murmured, tears mixing with blood. George put a hand on his head, ruffling his hair.

"I like this one too." He sniffled.

"Can you bury me at the one tree that we climbed?" Sapnap requested, reaching his hand out to hold George's.

"Don't say t-that. You w-won't die." Dream shook his head. Sapnap let out a sore laugh, coughing afterwards.

"Oh.. this one's pretty." He looked at a flower that had sunk in front of his left eye.

"Sap.. Sap please don't leave." Dream cried, moving the plant out of the way.

"I-I love y-you guys. So much. Just promise me one thing..?" Sapnap let his eyes rest. George nodded to Dream.

"Anything!" He said. Sapnap didn't move. Not even his chest moved. The two boys watched in horror as a group of white roses blocked anyway Sapnap had to breathe.

"No... No!"

🌻

Dream walked up to the birch he knew so well. It was in the middle of a clearing, peaceful and quiet. A single fire lily stood around a foot from the tree. That flower represented Sapnap's soul.

"I want to know what you wanted that day." Dream sat on his knees in front of the flower.

"I know you're here. Tell me." He called out to the forest. A gush of cool wind made the tree sway, leaves falling around Dream.

"Maybe you're upset. I'm sorry that I couldn't love you.." he murmured, crying now.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you.."

🌻

Well.. I like Dreamnap a lot
Ya..