🎤more to love🎤

Sapnap looked at himself in his mirror. He was wearing a tight shirt with short shorts. He's been standing there for around an hour now. Just looking at himself. Sapnap hated the way his thighs jiggled whenever he shifted his weight on one foot to another. He also hated the way his cheeks looked too big for his head. Especially the way when he stood to the side he sorta looked like a permanently had his back arched, with both his stomach and ass poking out. His stomach. That's the thing Sapnap hated most about himself. It didn't look like Dream's flat and tan. His was puffy and pale..

"Hey Pandas? What's wrong?" Dream came up behind him. Sapnap looked at him through the mirror, already wanting to cry.

"Am I fat?" He asked blankly, causing Dream to gasp a bit. He wrapped his arms around Sapnap's waist.

"No, I would say maybe chubby." He smiled, looking into his lover's eyes.

"Isn't that bad..?" Sapnap whispered, still insecure about his body. Dream put a hand on his thigh.

"No. It's just more to love. I get more skin on your tummy to kiss, more thigh to put my head on, more ass to grab." Dream laughed softly, pecking Sapnap's hair.

"So you like me like this?" His eyes brightened a bit knowing that Dream liked the way he looked.

"I wouldn't change a thing. Now come cuddle with me." The green eyed boy dragged Sapnap to their shared bed. Sapnap hesitated for a moment.

"Can you give kisses if I come over there?" He murmured softly, rocking back and forth on his feet. Dream opened his arms, nodding. Sapnap smiled before crawling onto the soft blankets, frowning whenever they sunk down from his weight. That's normal though, it always happens.

"You look tired Pandas." Dream noted, bringing his lips to meet Sapnap's. The brunette mumbled a reply, laying next to him.

"I love you Dream." He whispered, putting his head on the other boy's shoulder.

"I will love you forever Pandas." Dream replied, twirling Sapnap's hair. The boy smiled.

"Tell me a story..?"

"Alright, want me to be cliché?" He raised an eyebrow, receiving a small yes. Dream pulled Sapnap closer.

"Once upon a time, there was a prince. He was told that he wasn't attractive enough to be royalty. One day though, a knight came along. The first time he saw the prince, his whole world brightened. He thought he was beautiful. The prince though, was convinced he wasn't. The knight tried for years to convince the boy, one day, it worked! Now whenever the prince see himself, he smiles."

Dream looked down at his sleeping prince, smiling. He ran his fingers through soft brown hair.

"Soon you'll smile.."

ANGST CHAPTER NEXT!!