🎮Love me🎮

This is just a little angst

Sapnap laughed, he had just used an awful pickup line on Dream. He felt humiliated when the man only responded with 'hah stooop.' It was safe to say that Sapnap was in love, but Dream wasn't.

"Guys I think I'll go eat something." The brunette said, leaving the call without an answer.

"DAMMIT!" Sapnap yelled, not caring that his roommates could hear him. Could he be any more desperate? He let his hands run down his face, his skin pulling down.

"Stupid heart.. is it even my heart that makes me love?" Sapnap ignored his own question, instead grabbing his led remote and turning the lights to a deep red.

"Can't he just pretend to love me..?" Sapnap whispered, salty tears falling out of his greenish eyes.

"Dream! DREAM!" He yelled, wanting to get it out. His emotions, the things that swallowed him up. He felt as if he were being pushed overboard by everyone around him..

"What's wrong Pandas?" Dream entered, a worried look on his face. Sapnap stood up, but for some reason he couldn't stand, so he ended up falling on his knees.

"Why don't you love me..?" He murmured, just loud enough for the other boy to hear.

"I do love you?" Dream tilted his head to the side, putting a hand on Sapnap's shoulder.

"No no, like a kiss me love." He hated having to explain himself more, but if he didn't do this than he might burst.

"S-Sapnap? What?" Dream stumbled back, clearly surprised at the brunette's confession.

"Tell me.. just please." Sapnap was begging at this point, tears forcing themselves out and covering his face like the ocean of emotions that drowned him.

"I-I don't like you like that Sapnap, you're like a little brother to me!" Dream looked horrified. The smaller boy was defeated, knowing that there was no way he could get what he desired.

"W-What if I can't love anymore? What if I meet someone perfect for me but I can't love them because they aren't you." Sapnap choked out, fretting for his future.

"Pand- Sapnap you will find someone!" Dream pushed, guilty for not being able to share the same feelings as the younger

"You can go now.. but I hope I dream of you tonight. To make new memories even if they aren't real. Even if they never will be."  Sapnap watched Dream leave, his soul breaking when the door shut.

...

TikTok is a good place to find deep quotes..