🎮smile🎮

Au where Dream didn't go to prison.

Dream walked out of his house in the Dreamsmp. Everything was calm. He was on his way to go meet up with his boyfriend, Sapnap. They had started dating literally a week ago, but it was the best week of both of their lives. Dream was supposed to meet his lover on the cliff that Tommy and Tubbo used to spend hours at.

"Times have changed.." Dream whispered to himself, walking down the prime path. He watched as foolish hopped by, waving at his brother. Dream waved back, then focused on the white bandanna flowing in the wind.

"Sapnap!" He yelled, now running. The brunette turned around, grinning. He looked amazing as always.

"Whatcha been up to?" Sapnap asked, hugging his boyfriend. Dream explained how he had been grinding for netherite, and showed him one of his ingots.

"Nice!" The brunette cheered, giving him a kiss on the cheek. They hugged, embracing each other's touch. Everything was perfect. It couldn't get better than this.

"D-Dream.." Sapnap murmured, his voice cracking. He began to go limp, Dream having to hold him up. The blonde looked down, screaming at what he saw. There was a arrow through his lover's stomach, and it glistened with a black liquid.

"No, oh shit! Sap fuck you need milk." Dream yelled, anxiety taking over his body. Just then he heard another bow go off, and he too had an arrow in him, but his was just in his arm. He was hit with a wave of drowsy ness, and he realized he was hit with slowness. Dream had to watch as Sapnap started to wither away, puking up blood and black goop.

"STOP SAPNAP PLEASE." He wailed, looking around for anyone. He spotted Quackity and Fundy, so he yelled for help.

"FUNDY HELP DONT LET HIM DIE!" Dream started running, but his run was more like at a crawling speed.

"No. You guys deserve to suffer for what you did to us." Fundy looked at the ground. Quackity smiled, walking over to Sapnap.

"Karma's a bitch. Should've stayed with Karl and I." He spat in his ear, pushing his face into the dirt.

"I'm sorry.."

🌻

Ive never been more disappointed in this fandom. People can't even ship what they want to anymore. I just saw a wonderful Dreamnap TikTok that probably took a lot of time to make and the comments were so disrespectful

OnLy DnF

SaPnAp AnD kArl

I sHiP dNf But ThiS iS coOl

So many back handed compliments :(

And also Dream was being canceled or whatever idrc anymore I'm supporting whoever tf I wanna support. If you don't like that then that's okay, we have different opinions!

A list of ppl I support that you might not-

Schlatt
Tommy
Dream
Fundy
Minx

Yeah have a great day everyone I might not be posting a chapter very soon :(