🎮Fire🎤

Dream rose from his slumber, immediately smelling pancakes and eggs. He knew that his friend, well recently they've been a bit closer than friends, was making breakfast.

"He's too sweet." Dream said to himself, shaking his head with a smile. He grabbed his phone and scrolled on Twitter for a bit, liking some tweets. Soon enough, he heard a small shriek that was cut off. He smelt burning, and soon the fire alarms went off. Dream covered his ears as the ringing sound sent shivers down his spine. He quickly jumped out of bed, his mind whirling. He could feel the heat from the bottom of the stairs.

"Sapnap?" Dream called, looking around. He went into the kitchen, where a blazing fire was on the stove, and Sapnap was on the ground, burn marks all over him and he was coughing.

"I'm so sorry.. so so sorry." The boy choked out once he saw Dream. The brunette looked at the fire, it was too big to put out at this point.

"Can you walk?" Dream asked. Sapnap tried to stand up, but his legs gave in.

"You go.. I just need to take a breather." He said, closing his eyes with his cheek pressed to the ground.

"I'll carry you!" Dream said, the smoke filling his lungs. He crouched down, grabbing the boy and helping him sit up. Then he wrapped his arms around Sapnap's waist and lifted him to his feet. Dream tried not to cough as he slowly trudged to the door, struggling to open it. As he turned the knob, his grin on Sapnap got loose and the boy fell, hitting his head on the door knob.

"Shit! Sorry Sap, c'mon.." Dream picked him back up despite the cries of pain from the injured boy.

"We are almost there. Just down the stairs." Dream told Sapnap, who groaned as he was pulled down the porch stairs. He was definitely close to passing out due to smoke inhalation.

"See? You can rest now, I'm going to call help." Dream let Sapnap sit on their tire swing, which was hooked to a nearby tree. Hopefully that doesn't come down too. The brunette looked as if he was drunk, that smoke must've really gotten to him.

"Hey Dream can you order some food? I think I burnt the pancakes." Sapnap said as the boy dialed 911.

"Sure, but first let's make sure we are okay."

Heyooo one question
HOW THE HONK DOES THIS HAVE ALMOST AS MANY READS AS SUNSICK CMON NOWW