🎤professional🎤

I do not think I spelled that righAnyways this was based off of a TikTok. If you want me to give u the @ I will.

Sapnap laughed with his two friends, Wilbur and George. They were about to text his boss, Dream. It was going to be a lyric prank from a song called Body Party. It was particularly an old song, considering if you looked it up on YouTube it would be about 8 years old.

"Okay!" Sapnap clicked on his boss's contact, giggling.

"The first lyrics are... the things I wanna do to you." Wilbur read off of his phone, the two boys watching eagerly as Sapnap typed it. They bit their nails in excitement while waiting for an answer.

Dream

The things I wanna do to you ..

What? Sapnap i think you sent this to the wrong person.

My body's calling you :)?

Be professional.

I'm having so much fun with you

I don't think you want to start something you can't finish.

Now it's just me and you <3

Shit Sap.. fuck it. Come to my office at lunch tomorrow

"WHAT THE FUCK????!!?" George yelled. Sapnap's cheeks got red, and he put his phone down. He's thought about Dream in some.. lewd ways before. He was hot as fuck and a very calm but yet scary man. Sapnap hasn't yet got to know his personality though.

"BOY WE NEED TO GET YOU DRIP SO YOU DONT LOOK LIKE CACA"

🌻

Sapnap looked at himself in the mirror. He had a white button up shirt on, the sleeves rolled up just above his elbows. He had black pants with like a standard belt, and a black choker because style. This was all paired with up with his usually earrings, because again.. style.

"Damn I'm hot. Okay.." Sapnap looked at the time, grabbed his keys and headed to work. The whole time he didn't see Dream at all, until lunch of course.

"U-uhm hello?" He stammered as he knocked on the door. It opened swiftly and he was dragged inside. Dream stood there with hungry eyes. He was hot. Holy Shiit

"You dressed up.. different from your baggy clothes." He commented, taking in the sight.

"You have an ass.." Dream licked his lips, carefully putting his hands on Sapnap's waist, rubbing circles with his thumb.

"How bad do you want me?" He asked, pulling the boy closer.

"Uno reverse, how bad do you want me?" Sapnap was quick to say this. It was as if Dream was slowly melting for him.

"Pretty bad if I'm being honest." He responded, slowly bringing Sapnap into a tense hug. Dream was amused at the fact that he could put his whole head on top of the other boy's.

"Y'know if you do this.. you might regret it. There's a lot of things you don't know about me or this company." He explained, playing with one of Sapnap's dangling earrings.

"Well if it means we can be closer then I'm all for it." His voice sounded like honey to Dream, it was already addicting. So very addicting...

🌻

HHHAHAHSAHHSHAH  I JUST HAD THE WORST IDEA EVER. WHAT IF SAPNAP WAS MESSING AROUND WITH VOICE CHANGERS WITH GEORGE AND QUACKITY- YKNOW LIKE THE AUTOTUNE ONE, AND DREAM JUST LIKE FUCKED HIM AND THE TWO BOYS HAD TO LISTEN TO AUTOTUNED MOANS. I'm sorry.

Anyways I might turn this oneshot into a story because I've wanted to make Dream a mafia boss for a long time. I'm basic leave me alone. But ya! That's about it, tell me what you think.

Also smut next chapter;)