Chapter 16: Internship 2/2

Start from the beginning

"It's around here!" Yae says,

"Endeavor told us there was a request for help here, but.."

"Children?"

"Those injuries look serious! I'll call an ambulance right away!" 

"Hey.. This is the Hero killer! Call the police too!" While waiting for an ambulance for the injured and the police to arrest the Hero Killer.

Iida takes a moment to apologize to his friends for getting them mixed up in the fight. "You were injured because of me. I am truly sorry. I couldn't see anything through my anger.."

"I'm sorry, too. Even though you were feeling so cornered, I didn't notice at all. Even though we're friends..." Midoriya says.

"Pull yourself together. You're the class rep, right?" Todoroki says.

"Yeah." Iida says before he wipes his tears. Suddenly, the swordsman was blown back into a wall near where Midoriya and the others, and momentarily drops his blade. 

"What was that?!" 

Midoriya gasped when he saw that it was Y/n. "Y/n?!"

"I didn't think that Nomu can still move." Y/n uttered before he picked up his blade. The Nomu tries to launch the young swordsman into the air, but Y/n slips out of his haori to avoid it.

The Nomu does, however, manage to wrap and arrow around Y/n's arm, He uttered a yelp as he felt it threatening to twist his arm right off. 

"Knock it off!" Gran Torino jumps in and then promptly defeats the Nomu by slamming it into the road. However, the arrow hasn't disappeared on Y/n's arm yet.

Y/n run up to the wall and back flips quickly in the same direction as the arrow, unwrapping his arm from it. Ignoring the Gran Torino, the Nomu let out howl before it sends more arrow directly at the swordsman.

"It's ignoring Gran Torino even though he's right in front of him?!" Midoriya exclaims,

"Its only focusing on Tomioka!" Iida added. Yae tried to gain its attention. 

Meanwhile, Y/n figures that the only way he can win is by redirecting the arrows without touching them. 

"The Breath of Water technique can adapt to all kinds of attack."  Y/n remember his master, Mizu Bashira, told him. He rushes to Nomu while evading the arrows.

"Water Breathing, Sixth Form: Twisting Whirlpool: Flowing Water!"
(Mizu no kokyū, Roku no kata: Nejire Uzu - Ryūryū)

A combination of the footwork from Flowing Dance and the twisting movements of Whirlpool, Y/n is able to stop the arrows from moving.

As he got closer to the Nomu, Y/n unleashed his next attack.