The Question of Trust

Start from the beginning

He, therefore, didn't wanted to impose their relationship on her, even though he loves her like nobody else, but still, he suppressed his emotions just to give her wings; the flight of their ambitions and dreams they saw with open eyes! He, enfeebled, sank down on his quivering knees, while his whining heart let out a muted squall...a squall of every shade; every tint of melancholy and despair. He too had somewhat gone through a doleful breakup from someone he admired or say, Loved through all his heart, all his soul!

He knew that their love; their relationship would germinate only sufferings for her! And, thus, he had no other option! He still was proud, infact very proud! As, he somewhere in her love for him, saw ambitions and aspirations in her naive yet charming orbs, her appealing persona that blazingly radiated fire in every sense.. whether love or revolution! He was still in awe with her ravishing yet bold ability to catechize recklessly, she was still the same old Bondita!

"Bravo...Bondita Bravo! My Barris...Barrister Babu Bondita!", he cheered like an insane fellow, clapping and applauding while his tears incessantly drizzled like fresh raindrops!

"I made you shed tears..Bondita, I am no good at all Good at nothing I am a monster, a flesh-hungry devil!", he bawled morosely, thwacking himself harder and harder until his hand  felt feeble and cheeks reddened- numb.

"B..But you don't know Bondita,How these eight years went like! You...You don't know! Everything has changed,and So have I...I didn't want to hurt you more Bondita, you've already gone through a lot..a lot!" he thunderously screeched, or rather say his heart did!

"I am not worth your time Bondita..Even if you try to change me and succeed in it.. and that I know you will, but..but will they let us live peacefully; these barbaric fellows? Our love will only give you endless sufferings my beloved..nothing.nothing else..! I can't be that selfish to have kept your whole life at stake and how can I? Just momentary happiness and euphoria will come with endless adversities; agony! And, before watching you suffer I'd prefer to embrace death itself!"

"An- and How can you even think I'd be skeptical about you..your gestures? I trusted you more than I ever did myself! These 8 long years weren't anything but like an eternal imprisonment sentence to me, I used to explain my poor pining heart that I'll wrap you up in a tight-bear embrace the day you return as a Barrister...as my Barrister Babu! I'd even talked with your cherubic photographs ,the memories you'd left behind! Then, how dare me be that selfish; that mean? I want you to hate me; Hate me like no one ever did, I don't deserve a pure soul like you!                                                                                                                                                                                           

"This Anirudh may never get his Bondita but,I strongly wish that Bondita finds the perfect 'One' for her!, He squalled soundlessly, rigidly clasping his head in between his palms.

"You need not waste your time on meor chase me..

"'Cause, Every Beast doesn't deserve a Beauty...!"

...........................................................

सारा जग छड़ के बस तेनु ही है चुनेया.........    सारा जग छड़ के बस तेनु ही है चुनेया..........बस तेनु ही है चुनेया तेनु ही है चुनेया .........लाख कहा दिल नु पर फेर वि है अड़ेया .......लाख कहा दिल नु पर फेर वि है अड़ेया........💘

हो बह गया हंजुआं दा दरया ....तेरे लई की की नैय करेया .......वेख जीते जी मैं मारिया .....हो बह गया हंजुआं दा दरया!

The English Translation👇

leaving the whole world,
(my heart) just chose you.
I told my heart a million times,
but it didn't listen to me.

and a river of tears flowed off...
I did everything for you,
look, I'm dying even while living,
a river of tears has just flowed.

The above mentioned song clearly represented their feelings, the mental suffering they are lately going through...For some of my readers, this song may really be intriguing as per the language disparity but its soulful, Do listen it, I am attaching the link above!

Also do present your views or any criticism with regard to the above written chapter, they're cordially invited. Looking forward!

Love and sheer love, 

Piya💛

..............................................................................